Arrow (Season 4)

• 1 month later...

Wow... that ending! So, time to speculate...

Who dies? Based on his reaction... I'm thinking it's Felicity

Doubt it was Felicity just based off of Barry's lack of emotion.  Seemed more like he was there to support Oliver than any actual personal stake.

Still like the show, but getting real tired of armed bad guys (especially supposedly "elite" mercs) running towards melee combatants while armed with Assault rifles.  Same goes for the accuracy of those same mercs while shooting at a 'dodging' motorcycle.  At least give us a flash bang arrow or two, or even a Canary scream to disorientate the bad guys.

I like non-broody Oliver!

As for who is in the grave, I'm gonna bet on it being Quentin, with him having sacrificed himself to save Oliver's life or something and giving a speech about how he believes he's a hero again. Felicity seems like too much of an obvious choice, and as someone else said Barry would have come off as affected more by it.

Sara was resurrected in the Lazarus pit, and will be in Legends of Tomorrow as White Canary.

I know that is "suppose" to happen, but it could just be the tie in for LoT. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Could of sworn we had a "Legends of Tomorrow" thread, but if we did, I cannot find it for some odd reason.

Anyways, I'll just leave these here:

arrow2046-a--170608.jpg

arrow2046-b--170607.jpg

arrow2046-c--170615.jpg

Laurel Lance annoys the hell out of me.  I liked Sarah much better as the Canary.  Laurel...just seems a wanna be and out of place.  And when she does her Canary call, just looks weak and does not do much.  Wouldnt mind seeing her killed off.

6 hours ago, techbeck said:

Laurel Lance annoys the hell out of me.  I liked Sarah much better as the Canary.  Laurel...just seems a wanna be and out of place.  And when she does her Canary call, just looks weak and does not do much.  Wouldnt mind seeing her killed off.

I think she's only there cause she's the D.A. LOL.