Jim's Penis!

I was actually going to post this joke from the bar about 2 hours ago. I installed the flickr app on my s3 but wouldn't you know it there was no way to upload an existing photo (other than to take a new one) from your phone to flickr, other than opening it and telling to to share it with flickr (but you couldn't put it in an album). Then once I got it to flickr, there was no good way to tell it which size I wanted for this posting. Long and the short of it flickr app, at least on android was a total let down.

Now onto the joke. (now that i'm home)

There is a burger joint which use to be located right around the corner from the sign (for ages) , but has since moved but the sign is still there. The sign as you can see said "Jims Burgers, but how and why it ever got approved, because it looks like giant penis is beyond me. So my joke (and only mine) is me calling it "Jims Penis" ..

14383118663_17c88bea9b_c.jpg

I don't think it remotely looks like a d***. You are perverted ;)

Now there's a bistro bar called La Poubelle in LA. That is a lot worse. I mean who the hell would want to eat garbage for diner ?

I don't think it remotely looks like a d***. You are perverted ;)

Now there's a bistro bar called La Poubelle in LA. That is a lot worse. I mean who the hell would want to eat garbage for diner ?

Oh come on that totally looks like a penis! But yes, as perverted goes, i'm the worst!