Crocodile Man Steve Irwin dead

:cry:

Man, that is really aweful.

I feel kind of stupid, as the name is "Sting Ray", but I didn't think they actually stung anyone.

Very Very sad.

RIP.

Oh god, if this was shot while filming, I hope the video never gets leaked. His family doesn't need that to be spread all over the net. :(

:cry:

Man, that is really aweful.

I feel kind of stupid, as the name is "Sting Ray", but I didn't think they actually stung anyone.

Very Very sad.

RIP.

Oh god, if this was shot while filming, I hope the video never gets leaked. His family doesn't need that to be spread all over the net. :(

give it five minutes.

but seriously that kind of death or any for that matter shouldn't be shown.

This is the worst news I've heard all year. That guy was awesome, loved his show, loved his style. Always excited no matter who he was dealing with. Haven't you seem him with his daughter on those shows? That girl isn't scared of anything. It's unreal. He just had a baby last year, too.

Perhaps the family can take some comfort that he died doing what he liked to do.

Both very good comments, What he did for Australia was amazing I?ve gone to his park twice one time before he was famous and again recently I hope his family can continue his work.

I am pretty shocked by this I have to admit. My son loves for the both of us to watch his shows for a few years now.

My heart goes out to his wife and family whom they seemed to have a very good close loving bond together.

Stingrays have a poisonous spike at the end of their tail. When disturbed they use it to spear the aggressor.

Irwin apparently got it straight through his chest, causing immediate heart attack.

Damn..... That show made me like educational TV, and convinced me that biology could be cool :( .

awe man... I just saw this on CNN.com and created a thread about it - hehe.

But yea... I think this sux... and I also find it hard to belive that a STINGRAY killed him after seeing him get stunk by deadly snakes and run after crocs.

:( What a shame - Animal Planet will just not the be same :no: