A-Patch for Windows Live Messenger 2012

I'm giving away a few Humble Indie Bundles (in case you missed buying one) on my Facebook page, comp ends this Wednesday.

It's simple, just like the status and leave a creative comment/video and I'll pick a few winners. I want to split the prizes between guys n gals so tell ya friends, everyone's in for a shot.

http://www.facebook.com/apatch.me

I love you A-Patch but please remove that religion BS from it. Because honestly I hate people shoving religion on others in any form.

QFT it?s just retarded.

I love you A-Patch but please remove that religion BS from it. Because honestly I hate people shoving religion on others in any form.

I don't think it's bad to tell people about your religion in any form, that's all a religion is about, when it doesn't get told futher there won't be more people who start to believe and this isn't forcing but informing and can't be seen as adware for me like some do.

ahmz, ive send you message about month ago and you didnt replied me - it was about problem with mirrored system messages like "x shares something". I think its because that your Windows language is arabic, thus writing system is right-to-left which have effect on a-patch coding.

I remember posting about a similar patch program for Yahoo! Messenger and my post been deleted.

Guess this one is still in the grey area and special.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The 'A' in A-patch obviously doesn't stand for 'atheism' then?

Thank you Ahmad! I patched to the latest version and it all works fine here!

There is still the small ads for eharmony, carpoint, seek, ebay down the botton (just above connected services) but that is fine, It works great.

Thanks for your hard work and long as you keep making A-Patch, ill keep using it :D

Thank you Ahmad! I patched to the latest version and it all works fine here!

There is still the small ads for eharmony, carpoint, seek, ebay down the botton (just above connected services) but that is fine, It works great.

Thanks for your hard work and long as you keep making A-Patch, ill keep using it :D

Hi Anarkii, those ads are in the contact list and I didn't change any code for that. Remember to check both checkboxes in A-Patch for removing ads if you haven't already.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Any chance of getting a new A-patch for Live Messenger 2012 16.4.3528.0331 ?

(For those of you who doesn't know: it is possible to resurrect Messenger with Messenger Reviver.)