Battlefield Bad Company

Well, just like COD4, I consider the BFBC MP a good "go-to" game when there's nothing else to play and I have 30 mins of free time.

Yeah I pretty much fall into that category too. Although it will probably take me a while before I start missing / want to play again :laugh:

Yeah I pretty much fall into that category too. Although it will probably take me a while before I start missing / want to play again :laugh:

:p

I borrowed BF off my friend, played about half of the campaign and quit.

Just couldn't get into it :(

well...you of all people took this to a whole new level :p

played about half of the campaign and quit.

that was the problem right there. i personally only played about 30 minutes of the single player, but clocked in 40+ hrs on the multiplayer

Ya think? He has to come back and play the new maps. I need more routes to take...from him ;) :p

new "munkey" routes

I borrowed BF off my friend, played about half of the campaign and quit.

Just couldn't get into it :(

I still havent finished the SP. On last map though. And ive had the game since release day. It just started to get really boring to me.

that was the problem right there. i personally only played about 30 minutes of the single player, but clocked in 40+ hrs on the multiplayer

new "munkey" routes

Exactly. :yes:

I have played every BF game since 1942 came out (except 2142...pos) and i play BFBC all the fuggin time!!

The four maps do get tiresome but i happen to love Gold Rush. Glad to hear about FOUR new maps, was also wondering when they were coming but was under the impression it was only 2 (lazy research!)

Strike (BF2) was one of the best BF maps ever created. Jalalabad or whatever was pretty good too imo.

The problem is in fact, there is not a lot of people playing this anymore cause of the lacking MP and like Munky said it will be hard to turn fans back to it with such stronger titles coming out these upcoming seasons

The problem is in fact, there is not a lot of people playing this anymore cause of the lacking MP

Really? I thought it might have some steam left in it. I used to play BFMC quite a lot and that was pretty popular even after a year on XBL.

Ah well, all good things come to an end etc etc.

Really? I thought it might have some steam left in it. I used to play BFMC quite a lot and that was pretty popular even after a year on XBL.

Ah well, all good things come to an end etc etc.

I often see a lot of reoccurring players like at least 3 or 4 on either side i recognize days apart so i mean, the population can't be too large i assume? Or maybe they are addicts like me? I think players will come back when the new maps are released.....hope so.

If there aren't that many players left on, I hope as well players start coming back.

I'm sure Munky remembers this, there was one point when him and I were playing Conquest, and for like 5 or 6 rounds, it was 6 on 1. Never had it so easy to win rounds LOL.

Haha that was classic. I remember by the 6th round or so we were totally taking advantage and just messing around. Then the server filled up all of a sudden and we had our ass kicked for a few minutes before we adjusted back to "serious" playing mode :p

Good times :yes:

Personaly, im a hard core pc gamers, all my fps's have have been on the pc (well apart from golden eye, but that game is in a class of its own)

So when i got a ps3, i was a little skeptical of getting a fps game, but i must say im very happy with bad company. Granted i would prefer using a mouse and keyboard for faster reactions and more precision, but i survive :)

Im still working on my "close quarters" fighting, but give me a sniper rifle and some nice open spaces with places to hide and im happy :)

The single player was cool, i loved the story and characters, though they weren't much use in a fire fight, or maybe they just couldnt keep up :)

I keep going back to the multiplayer, its alot of fun (when the servers aren't laggy) I prefer playing Oasis or the Harvest one on conquest (as they are good sniper maps)

anyway, im up for playing on the ps3 if anyone's interested :)

I had no problems in MP with groups, except one round it was 8-2, but I encountered that same problem at 2am when the game was first released. Just left and found another one.

Anyone down for playing tonight? I plan on hopping on around 7-8pm EST. I think one or two more games and I'll hit 24, so hitting 25 tonight would be awesome.

I thought you didn't care about making it to rank 25? That's what you told me in like August.

Well you should put down that PS3 of yours :p , and we should play a couple rounds so he can rank up.