Battlefield Bad Company

You should see the manual. It's almost sickening with the amount of stuff to remember. I havent played a Madden game in years, so at least this will give me a decent amount of play out of it to try and remember all that.

Are you going to be around tonight? I should be able to play for an hour or 2 tonight. Help you out with those last points you need for Rank 25. I'll just take a Hummer or Tank, randomly crash into things (read other team LOL) and let you repair the vehicle.

I will be around yep, wife is working the late shift.

And LOL, as long as we are just crashing into the other team, I am cool with that LOL

And actually, I found the madden manual online, HOLY CRAP.

He! I actually found a Madden manual online too. This is the most confusing this ever!

blueprint.jpg

Yikes, that's a sight for sore eyes. I used to be into graphic design and product design a good few years ago, and I would always have to work with things like this.

If you understand football, then surely you can understand Madden.

The control scheme is pretty simple, there's just a lot to remember.

It is defense that gets me, I understand offense, but defense I am not that adapt at. I never played Football, so knowing the exact plays is almost a guess for me. I get the basics, but do not understand the advanced things.

And not sure if everyone will be able to see this or not as I am logged in, but here are the instructions from Gamefly for Madden, a whole lot to remember, and that is why I do not like it, I like things simple.

did u figure out the audibles yet?

I know how to do them, but not sure what I am doing when I do them LOL

Actually scratch that, I will not be on until around 9 PM tonight, as I am going to go see Tropic Thunder with my brother in law tonight instead of tomorrow night.

Okay, I was looking through my dog tags and noticed two that stood out a bit. Under "Time" it obviously display what time I killed the person, like 21:37 etc.

Then I found these two, tell me if you see something odd :laugh:

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Okay, I was looking through my dog tags and noticed two that stood out a bit. Under "Time" it obviously display what time I killed the person, like 21:37 etc.

Then I found these two, tell me if you see something odd :laugh:

Yeah, thats EST. You didnt know that??? ;) No wait...thats lag-time. :laugh:

Thats pretty funny. Leave it to EA...unless those 00's are supposed to be seconds, and its 00:44 and 00:39

I'll have to look at mine for oddities as well.

I will be up for some matches over the weekend, for anyone that doesn't know, I usually game between 9pm and 11pm, due to having wife and kids.

Kids are not allowed to see people being shot to pieces in all my games ;)

Whats better COD4 multiplayer or this? I've heard a lot of good things about this game but it gets lower ratings, wanting to hearing peoples opinions.

BFBC was marketed as a single-player game. thus the low scores.

if it was marketed as a mp game, i think it would have been a lot higher.

plus, some people can't get over being a team deathmatch run-and-gun type player

What!?!?!

Battlefield is notorious for being a MP game :blink:

read any of the reviews for it. MOST of the reviews only focus on the single player game. if they do mention the MP, it is only about a couple sentences.