Battlefield Bad Company

COD4 is full of campers, kids (plus the damn French :p) and just boring in comparison though :sleep:

I thought all the French were camp? :p

Yer COD4 does seem to be full of french campy kids (insert punctuation as required) but BF:BC (when not playing in our group/squad) seems to be a lot of German know it alls, or whining/screeching US kids who are so annoying that I leave.

I love BF:BC when played properly in a squad, but have found lately that when I play, no-one from here is around and thus get bored/pished off again with people who cannot play properly, and unfortunately Conquest (emphasis on CON) has only made matters worse, what a lame excuse for a game mode that is, it has nothing to do with the Conquest mode in all of the other games, except it has flags you have to take control of.

/rant

I've not seen you around for a while John, I thought you'd gave up on it or something. What time of day/night have you been playing at?

Yeah same here. I was thinking that you gave up on it as well.

usually 5am (I'm having major probs sleeping ATM), it has been 12-1am at times. I just got sick and tired of whining US kids screaming down the mic all the time, I wish there was a mute option at times. What I have to do now is just put chat through the headset, and not the TV, and unplug the headset.

As mentioned I prefer playing with people who know what they are doing, so have been concentrating as well on SP on the hardest mode, amongst playing the KOTOR games again and DMC4 on the PC.

Ah that explains it then. I've been going to bed when you are waking up.

The squad is always here if you want to join us again :)

Peter is back too (Y)

usually 5am (I'm having major probs sleeping ATM), it has been 12-1am at times. I just got sick and tired of whining US kids screaming down the mic all the time, I wish there was a mute option at times. What I have to do now is just put chat through the headset, and not the TV, and unplug the headset.

As mentioned I prefer playing with people who know what they are doing, so have been concentrating as well on SP on the hardest mode, amongst playing the KOTOR games again and DMC4 on the PC.

Ok i'll stop... :laugh:

Well lets see, 5AM is midnight for me, and on weekends I'm still awake. Same as DM, he's awake as well. LOL

:p at habnad, I mean the kids who sound about 5 in their stupid high pitches screams :)

I may hop on again later then, I miss playing with you guys oo-er missus.

Hmm, seems I have missed out on a fair bit of playing. Had urgent things to sort out for the past couple of weeks plus was ill so couldn't do much. I should be on later tonight (Y):)

Ah that explains it then. I've been going to bed when you are waking up.

The squad is always here if you want to join us again :)

Peter is back too (Y)

Bah...you're still awake. :p

Where's Peter been hiding? Now that I think about it, those fights you guys used to get into were classic stuff. lol

Well if anything, at least you weren't team killed as much over the past couple weeks.

Edit : Nevermind..., just saw his post above

Welcome back man! Look forward to hearing/watching your teamkills! :rofl:

Bah...you're still awake. :p

Where's Peter been hiding? Now that I think about it, those fights you guys used to get into were classic stuff. lol

Well if anything, at least you weren't team killed as much over the past couple weeks.

Edit : Nevermind..., just saw his post above

Welcome back man! Look forward to hearing/watching your teamkills! :rofl:

Er if anything, I actually stopped team killing for ages and everyone else started to do it more :blink:

Er if anything, I actually stopped team killing for ages and everyone else started to do it more :blink:

I know, just poking a bit of fun at you. Just remember those couple of times where you killed DM no sooner than the match started. lol

And yes, tk'ing has gotten worse. Last night I got taken out numerous times by my "teammates".

He doesn't like it when you make fun of his TK's :p

Peter isn't the worst though, that Doli (domi? can't remember) guy, he had over 130 team kills!

I'll come back just for the bitch fights between you two, they were better than actually playing the game :p

He doesn't like it when you make fun of his TK's :p

Peter isn't the worst though, that Doli (domi? can't remember) guy, he had over 130 team kills!

Yes I know, I got that. I'll go on record and say I will not make fun of that any longer. Unless I see/hear it happen, then it's on... :yes:

But John does have a point though...LOL

I honestly don't care if I team kill you guys, it's something that happens and obviously a mistake :p

But it's pretty funny when it happens, especially in some of the circumstances. I had 2 HP the other day and Michael said he would come heal me. He said "stay there, stand still" something along those lines and then shot me :laugh:

Good times (Y)

Haha, yeah :laugh:

I saw someone attack him from behind, he died and I just kept firing :( But since we're on the subject, on the exact same map he killed me too. "Michael, there is someone behind you" I turn around and we both shoot him, you said something along the lines of "I saved you" and 2 seconds later, Andy shot me :rofl:

I'm guilty of taking Munky out as well. I took him out in one of the rounds we were in last night.

Whats worse, is when you try playing as a squad, the servers break you up onto opposing teams, and the guy that is supposed to be in your squad constantly knifes you!

I wont mention any names, but his initials are DM... ;) I hope you get dog tag lag pal! :p

Good times (Y)

Just got this email...anyone else get it?

You are receiving this message because you are part of the MGS Beta program.

We are interested in your impressions of Batttlefield:Bad Company online multiplayer. If you have played Battlefield:Bad Company multiplayer, please take a few minutes to complete a questionnaire on your experience with the game. You can access the survey by clicking the link below:

Start Survey!

Your feedback will remain anonymous. We will remove any and all personally identifyable information from your responses. Follow the link for additional information about Microsoft's privacy policies:

http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

Thanks,

MGS Beta Program

Whats Metal Gear Solid got to do with MS :p

(yes I know what it really stands for)

I've not received it yet, but I wouldn't mind telling them what I think about the game :p

edit: wait, why are MGS conducting the survey for a game made by EA/DICE :huh: