Gundam Discussion Thread

Well for sure those lights couldn't be more shaped after the Wings of Light lol. They did it on purpose I'd say, as a nod to either the V2 or the Destiny. I'm not annoyed or anything, I"m just saying it's a pretty cool nod. Thinking about it all the Gundams after Wing had the nods .. I think. Surely, 00 had it, even AGE had it.

Well for sure those lights couldn't be more shaped after the Wings of Light lol. They did it on purpose I'd say, as a nod to either the V2 or the Destiny. I'm not annoyed or anything, I"m just saying it's a pretty cool nod. Thinking about it all the Gundams after Wing had the nods .. I think. Surely, 00 had it, even AGE had it.

Wings of Light in 00? I could say Gundam Throne Drei.

My God, but it sexually looks like a Gundam. Although the model number bumped to A1, I've been looking for structural differences in what causes the ability/inability to transform in these delta experiments.

No one can see the structural difference for Delta Gundam's inability transformation because they put it in storywise. The story goes that the frame was too weak for the Delta Gundam to be able to transform. They perfected it for the Zeta Gundam and from there they took the data for all the other transformable mobile suits.

This machine is how the MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki, which was initially developed as a transformable mobile suit but completed as a non-transformable mobile suit due to problems with insufficient frame strength, would appear if completed as a transformable mobile suit. While Anaheim Electronics was trying various approaches to develop a production model of the Zeta series as a transformable mobile suit, it also simultaneously conducted a reinvestigation of the shelved Delta plan.

Source: Gundam Wiki

It was the first mobile suit of the Zeta project. So the transformation was just experimental at that point. The Zeta Gundam was the 6th mobile suit of the Zeta Project. The Zeta Project actually began well before the events of Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam actually.

@Razorwing: Could be true. Either way, it looks pretty nice. But I don't think it's a nod to previous Gundam, but something originally intended for the Armed Armor DE. I think it's just basically meant to look at wings regardless of the Destiny Gundam. I think we'll see in episode 7 to why they shaped it like that.

@Razorwing: Could be true. Either way, it looks pretty nice. But I don't think it's a nod to previous Gundam, but something originally intended for the Armed Armor DE. I think it's just basically meant to look at wings regardless of the Destiny Gundam. I think we'll see in episode 7 to why they shaped it like that.

I don't think they actually tell us, but I think it's just the way it was designed lol. As I said, more than a nod than anything, but we'll see.

Yeah, I know that :p But I don't think it's a nod but more a coincidence in design. I don't see why they would make a nod to "Wings of Light" of Destiny Gundam let alone a nod to a mobile suit that's not even in the same universe. I think it's designed to look like wings in episode 7 regardless of Destiny Gundam. I can't see why they'd give a nod to Destiny Gundam in a UC series because Destiny Gundam wasn't as significant or whatever as Unicorn Gundam was. But that's just my opinion.

111.jpg

damn... I need more money. This is a must get. So that's 3 that I want now. AGE2DB, Banshee OVA and Sinanju OVA.

Haha, nice! Time to save up :p

My supplier just sent me a list of new Gunpla that he has in stock:

- Gundam 00 Gundam GN-0000

- Gundam Seed Strike Noir Gundam

- Gundam Crossbone Gundam X-1 Full Cloth

- Gundam Real Grade 03 Aile Strike Gundam

- Gundam Real Grade 06 FX-550 Skygrasper

- Gundam 00 Raiser GN0000 + GNR-010

- Gundam 00 Exia Ignition Mode

- Gundam RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee

- Gundam RX-0 Unicorn Gundam HD Color + MS Cage

- Gundam WD-M01 Turn A Gundam

- Gundam Seed remaster Raider Gundam

With a picture of those all stored in huge boxes, haha :p Time to pre-order my 2nd Zeta Gundam!! :D

Yeah, I want to have it displayed in Wave Rider mode as well but behind the one I currently have. I set up a shelve last summer specially for that setup :p

I have actually posted a picture of it when it was ready.

Oh yeah.. that was a while ago.. a few years ago? lol.

No, last summer when I actually finished Zeta Gundam because that is what we were talking about.

Just so you know, the shield is called "Armed Armor De" :p And nope, I do not. I only order things through my Dutch supplier so I don't really know any other supplier outside of the Netherlands. I do know that it's on eBay though.

Just so you know, the shield is called "Armed Armor De" :p And nope, I do not. I only order things through my Dutch supplier so I don't really know any other supplier outside of the Netherlands. I do know that it's on eBay though.

Armed Armor De.. sounds really bad. lol. Considering the shield is only featured in the OVA.. I'll call it the OVA exclusive shield. lmao.

Armed Armor De.. sounds really bad. lol. Considering the shield is only featured in the OVA.. I'll call it the OVA exclusive shield. lmao.

Well, it's from the "Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn - Bande Dessinee" manga in which it's called Armed Armor De So it's not only featured in the OVA but in the manga which the OVA is based off of. It's not only a shield btw, it's also a booster.

Well, it's from the "Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn - Bande Dessinee" manga in which it's called Armed Armor De So it's not only featured in the OVA but in the manga which the OVA is based off of. It's not only a shield btw, it's also a booster.

He's totally right, and the booster was shown off at the end of Episode 6 when the banshee was equipped with it, thus used against mobile suits from the Nahel Argama.

I was confused at first when I watched it the first time. Actually, was that the first time it was used in the OVA, I always rewatch the first 5?

He's totally right, and the booster was shown off at the end of Episode 6 when the banshee was equipped with it, thus used against mobile suits from the Nahel Argama. I was confused at first when I watched it the first time. Actually, was that the first time it was used in the OVA, I always rewatch the first 5?

It's the first time for sure. I hope the Unicorn gets it too.