Gundam Discussion Thread

Thanks. Going to start working on it again on Monday.

Those are the original colors for the RX-78-2 before Bandai told the designers to change them to a more happier/flashier color scheme. I'm pretty glad Bandai told them to change the color scheme to be honest :p

I'm still waiting for the AGE-2DB to be on shelves. When does it come out again?

Later this year. It was on display at Shizouka Hobby Show 2013 this week.

Now all I need to do to finish this baby up is the decals.

image.jpg

^Thanks! It's going to look better on a proper action base though. I'm going to put it behind my first Zeta Gundam but slightly above it.

Just ordered the RX-93 Nu Gundam. I have no idea where I'm going to put it, lol :p

Too bad you pushed the Wing Gundam Zero Custom way into the back. And give that Force Impulse Gundam some room to spread it's wings! :p I've got mine on an action base in a pose that's on the box I believe.

I'll show my whole collection once I've renovated my room and have some proper walls/shelves to show them off. Going to redo the walls so that they're completely white (currently the wallpaper from my older brother are still on the walls. White with colored specks, lol. And I'm going to get some proper shelves as well.

Also, why haven't you gotten into panel lining yet Razorwing? I bet that Unicorn Gundam will look awesome with some lines.

Yeah, I don't have room to spread Force Impulse out. I totally would, that's why Wing Zero Custom is all the way in the back. I did panel line one Gundam.. only Exia. I kinda like the Unicorn to be like that.. more like the anime.. less detail. lol.

Even in the anime the Unicorn Gundam has more details. But oh well, to each their own :p I do see the panel lines on the Exia though. Looks good.

Thanks man, looking forward to your finished Zeta. ... flight mode.

424694_513204865395206_1247289266_n.jpg

I LOL'd when I saw this.

Waverider mode!! :p

Yeah, that was pretty funny, haha. This one was funny too:

tumblr_mndyy9h55X1r9l7xlo1_500.jpg

Haha, are you pointing to the image in my post with that? :p Because that isn't a SD Gundam, haha. Though I do understand that face when it comes to SD Gundam :p

Isn't that a Chibi RX78? LOL.

Yeah, it's a fan made image of a chibi RX-78-2 :p

So I was looking at some old pics of the Destiny Impulse gundam.. is there a chance Bandai will release any models from the Seed Destiny MSV series? I mean, it looks bad ass.

Snip

http://www.gundamkit...ml#.UaKqgEDbp4l

To be honest, I wouldn't get your hopes up. They've only released the main SEED mobile suits as well with the remaster. Also, it's just a mix of Impulse Gundam with Destiny Gundam's backpack and different colors. Though that Destiny Impulse Gundam does look badass. If they're going to milk the Destiny Gundam they might as well make a kit of the Destiny Impulse Gundam :p

Well that's the thing. There are other MSV suits they have released in MG form. Not from Destiny/Seed Destiny though.

Destiny/Seed Destiny? :p I know what you mean though. But yeah, I don't see them releasing any MSV suits from SEED/SEED Destiny.

Have they released MSV suits in MG 1/100 though?