Gundam Discussion Thread

Tallgeese with Wing Zero Custom's wings, lol. In other words, that's Tallgeese Heaven.

First 7 mins of EP7. (I'm not watching it till it's fully released, but if you just want a taste)

http://www.gundam-unicorn.net/en/sp/index.html

Not going to watch that either :p

So excited for the Dynasty Warriors Gundam: Reborn game coming out in July on the PS3, it's been a good couple of years since Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3. Disappointed that Japan get to have the game on the Vita as well but Europe/NA doesn't (hope this changes) :/ but still can't wait to own it and slash everything in my path :devil: :D

Nope, just wanna hack 'n' slash away in the game :p

Haha, figured as much :p Too bad it's still not coming to the PC though.

For all you pros out there. I want to start painting mine. Where do I find or go to for the spray gun and I assume I would need a air pump? How do i obtain one?

15118_1461923374022668_843502166_n.jpg

For all you pros out there. I want to start painting mine. Where do I find or go to for the spray gun and I assume I would need a air pump? How do i obtain one?

15118_1461923374022668_843502166_n.jpg

Nice job :p Not sure if anyone here paint there Gunpla. I did a search for you though and found this: Airbrushing 101 Information & Tools

I only add panel lining to my Gunpla because I kinda like the plastic look. I might custom-paint a Gunpla in the future though. Probably a RX-78-2 or a Zeta Gundam.

Does anybody know whether the 7th episode's actually gonna release outside theaters before June? Because I know we'd hate waiting and I can stick to the subs before the dubs come out. I just wanna know before I start watching 1-6 all over again. I do this every time a new episode comes out.

Does anybody know whether the 7th episode's actually gonna release outside theaters before June? Because I know we'd hate waiting and I can stick to the subs before the dubs come out. I just wanna know before I start watching 1-6 all over again. I do this every time a new episode comes out.

It's being streamed for the Xbox and Playstation so yeah, it'll probably be out before June but not with dubs.

It's being streamed for the Xbox and Playstation so yeah, it'll probably be out before June but not with dubs.

Crap, I'd have to go back to my mom's house since her bf's son has an Xbox One.. -.-

Crap, I'd have to go back to my mom's house since her bf's son has an Xbox One.. -.-

LOL!

and so the wait begins? lol. I guess it's gonna be a few months for release on blu ray 

and so the wait begins? lol. I guess it's gonna be a few months for release on blu ray 

Just saw the RAW version, I still cried. I think the subs should arrive today.

Since it was streamed on the Xbox and PSN we might be lucky this time. I'd give it a day or 2 but it might also be Tuesday (that's what I read somewhere).

Has anyone ever seen a transformable-type Neo-Zeon mobile suit?  :huh:

I also wonder how many people at the Japanese theatre were crying, cause I am too.

You mean Neo-Zeong, which is a mobile armor (it's being controlled through the Sinanju unit) :p And nope, there hasn't been a mobile armor like the Neo-Zeong yet.

You mean Neo-Zeong, which is a mobile armor (it's being controlled through the Sinanju unit) :p And nope, there hasn't been a mobile armor like the Neo-Zeong yet.

Haha, no, not the Sinanju. I'm talking about the mobile suit during the dogfight at the beginning of the movie that was attacking the Nahel. :p

Haha, no, not the Sinanju. I'm talking about the mobile suit during the dogfight at the beginning of the movie that was attacking the Nahel. :p

I didn't mean the Sinanju either, but the Neo-Zeong. No spoilers though please ;) We're all waiting for the properly subbed version.

Also, not exactly sure what's special about transformable mobile suits anymore :p Transformable mobile suits were introduced around UC 0087 (Zeta Gundam). Anamheim is still making the mobile suits so it's not odd at all that Neo-Zeon also has transformable suits now.

Waiting for my BD of UC ep.7 to arrive I need it :D

Isn't that going to be released in June?