Gundam Discussion Thread

Has anyone been able to see the Unicorn SP?

What do you mean with SP? The short that they recently made?

What do you mean with SP? The short that they recently made?

Yea! I've been so busy at work, I never heard anything about it.

Yea! I've been so busy at work, I never heard anything about it.

That's because it's not released online nor will it be release online. As I've said before, it's a short animation feature that's only been displayed at Gundam Front Tokyo's "DOME-G" on August 3, 2013. It is based off a short story written by Gundam Unicorn's author, Fukui Harutoshi. To celebrate this short animated feature, Bandai Hobby produced a limited Gundam Front Tokyo HG model kit of this design. It won't be more than the short or the limited HG kits (thankfully).

The history section of the link below has a summary of that G-DOME movie:

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-0_Unicorn_Gundam_03_Phenex

Anyway I've written another post on the predecessors of Gundam Build Fighters:

http://bonkurasu.animeblogger.net/2013/10/gundam-build-fighters-looking-back/

Nice blog post! Also, I'd much rather check the video that the manuscript, haha. Too bad they didn't release it online. I'm also glad that they didn't add the Phenex to the original story because it would definitely ruin what they've established in the original story.

• 3 weeks later...

Written another blog post looking into the character Knight Unicorn Gundam:

http://bonkurasu.animeblogger.net/2013/11/bb-knight-unicorn-look/

Any interest in SD here?

SD Gundams formed the bulk of my kit collection.

I think I started with a SD F90 back in primary school.

But I've stopped buying kits (for now?).

I've never really gotten into SD Gundam, haha. I played a SD Gundam Game with Razorwing but that's about it. I like my Gundam in their original form :p

I've never really gotten into SD Gundam, haha. I played a SD Gundam Game with Razorwing but that's about it. I like my Gundam in their original form :p

Oh my goodness, would you guys be sad if they ever made a Gundam Card Game like YuGiOh or Pokemon? Or..how about Risk? Though I think that's already created.

Oh my goodness, would you guys be sad if they ever made a Gundam Card Game like YuGiOh or Pokemon? Or..how about Risk? Though I think that's already created.

I wouldn't be sad necessarily, I just wouldn't play the game :P They've already done something similar now with "Gundam Build Fighters". 

• 4 weeks later...

Gundam Build Fighters episode 11 is out and it's actually amazing! Imagine we could actually do something like this! :D

Also, I still have this huge love for 00, not just the seasons, but the Mangas I may soon read and the whole background behind the entire story of Celestial Being.

Haha, that would be pretty awesome yeah :p

I have a bigger love for the Zeta stories. With the Titans testing experimental mobile suits an whatnot. It was the time when they designed the most original mobile suits. Too bad they've never made a series of Advance of Zeta.

Haha, that would be pretty awesome yeah :p

I have a bigger love for the Zeta stories. With the Titans testing experimental mobile suits an whatnot. It was the time when they designed the most original mobile suits. Too bad they've never made a series of Advance of Zeta.

Every time I think about Advance of Zeta, I ask myself "why". :P

Advance-of-zeta-cover.jpg

Is the last episode of Unicorn out yet? lol. 

OMGGGG IM DYINGGGGGGGGGGG, I just rewatched the 6 episodes all over again last week! :D

Every time I think about Advance of Zeta, I ask myself "why". :p

OMGGGG IM DYINGGGGGGGGGGG, I just rewatched the 6 episodes all over again last week! :D

Why not? That's not the only mobile suit in Advance of Zeta, there's tons more. Check out the TR line and you'll see how original they all look. Sure, the headpiece on that mobile suit looks odd. But it's there for a reason.

The last episode is being released next year. It hasn't even been in theaters yet in Japan. This episode is longer than the previous episodes and they're also working on a new part of the OST.

Why not? That's not the only mobile suit in Advance of Zeta, there's tons more. Check out the TR line and you'll see how original they all look. Sure, the headpiece on that mobile suit looks odd. But it's there for a reason.

The last episode is being released next year. It hasn't even been in theaters yet in Japan. This episode is longer than the previous episodes and they're also working on a new part of the OST.

I know about the rest, it's that one mobile suit that always gets to me. It's actually kind of cute.

I was hoping that the movie would be longer! :D The ending song to Episode 6 sounded so perfect that I had to add it to iTunes.

It's been too long since the last Gundam. lol. I'm starting to watch Gundam Builder, but it's ok so far.. not really ever going to be my favourite. 

It's been too long since the last Gundam. lol. I'm starting to watch Gundam Builder, but it's ok so far.. not really ever going to be my favourite. 

Doesn't this make you question, what is thee greatest Gundam of all time? Not the granddaddy of all of all Gundams, I mean the best to ever do it.

Definitely has been too long. But that's all due to the fact that they decided to make episode 7 longer than the previous episodes. So they also need to make new music and whatnot.

Gundam Builder is fun but it was nicer as an OVA if you ask me.

As of right now I figure that Builder is worse than AGE. It's kinda stupid imo. 

Seriously? :( Can't we just enjoy the fact that it's made to be fun and creative for those who enjoy custom builds? I mean, yea, there are many characters who are various lookalikes of the real ones from Unicorn and the rest of the U.C timeline *cough* Ral. But, this is something I wish was real. No one gets hurt at least!  :/

Seriously? :( Can't we just enjoy the fact that it's made to be fun and creative for those who enjoy custom builds? I mean, yea, there are many characters who are various lookalikes of the real ones from Unicorn and the rest of the U.C timeline *cough* Ral. But, this is something I wish was real. No one gets hurt at least!  :/

I dunno it just seems like when no one dies, it's not as tragic. Just look when Woolf died in AGE, that was like a OMG moment. 

I dunno it just seems like when no one dies, it's not as tragic. Just look when Woolf died in AGE, that was like a OMG moment. 

Yea that moment made me sad. I'm actually downloading AGE again right now. There was Yu-Gi-Oh, no one died, but they were just cool with defeating each other on the table. I think it's the same vibe with this and any other card of build game.

I admit though, Build Fighters made me tear a little. LOL but I never cried as much as 00 when Stratos died and Haro yelled out his name.