Intel releases new logo

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Intel Corp. said on Thursday it will scrap its 37-year-old logo as part of a major rebranding that will emphasise the chipmaker's shift away from its core PC business into consumer products.

The original Intel logo featuring a lowered "e" will be replaced with one showing an oval swirl surrounding the company's name.

The phrase "Leap ahead" will supplant "Intel inside," which helped bring the company into the public awareness during the PC boom of the 1990s. [...]

Source

intel_logo.jpg

Leap ahead ?why because nothing has been working in their favor for the last one and half years .... wud they have done this if there was no AMD for competition ?

Intel leaps ahead ===> falls where AMD where in 2004 =====> AMD is inside!! Intel outside!!

Intel Outside, Outside in the bin.

Logo looks pathetic, To be quite honest, The old logo and slogan looked and sounded so much better.

So, From now on, Leap ahead, Leap past the intel machines towards the AMD ones.

Intel Outside, Outside in the bin.

Logo looks pathetic, To be quite honest, The old logo and slogan looked and sounded so much better.

So, From now on, Leap ahead, Leap past the intel machines towards the AMD ones.

haha thats good :laugh:

owned-puddle.jpg

Man.. amd fanboys. Insane.

I don't even care what I have, but man fanboys suck.

I do not suck! :angry:

:p

I don't like the new logo or tagline "Leap ahead" ... sounds like a kid's tody. I want a real man's toy ;)