Intel releases new logo

I dont like "Leap ahead", but to be honest "Intel Inside" sounds pretty stupid to, just we have used it for 15 years. Kinda like how Firefox sounded stupid to many durring the change from Firebird.

I'm sure it'll grow. I like the logo without the words but, they appear to just be thrown in and hang off to the side to much. Persoanlly I prefer the bulk of any logo to be centred, meaning the words for me would be better placed under the logo if there at all. Would make an odd case sticker having the image to the side with the text on the next half, thats all. I imagine they may use a modified version for case stickers, hopefully they dont start releasing them in landscape verions but. The logo will look good on a widescrren monitor but lol.

and yeah ima bit of an AMD fanboy myself, still, Intel do make the best laptop chips.

That looks really stupid... It should say "we need to LEAP AHEAD because we're so far behind."

i fail to see the 'FANBOY WRITE TEXT HERE' for this forum.

Don't like the design, don't like the new tag line.

I genuinely believe that AMD have Intel scared, and a marketing and rebranding effort isn't what is needed to help them out quite frankly.

i'm sure if it was going the other way round, everyone would feel the same.

i.e.: if the logo had been like this for 10 years, and then they were changing it to the current one with the lowered e and the jingle, people would dislike it.

when something's been around so long, it's hard to accept change.

i dont think it's too bad, but it could've been better.

How long did it take them to make the old Logo? this one looks like they had the idea and got it done in like 5 minuntes. its an "OK" logo, but they can at least add an other color or something, and the new tag line, is lame, I liked the old one better. I hope they arn't going to have the same look and color on all of their products and an boot screen.

Not the best, but it's clean anyways... it has to be known that they are releasing this new logo with their processors as well, and will have redesigned processor logos to go along side this. Not sure if they will use the Leap Ahead with those logos. There was some images online of all the new logos including the new Intel logo posted here more than a month ago but can't find the link atm.

the slogan really remind me of leap frog's name. but, it's definitely better than intel inside. i am sick of that crap. i think intel chose to change it's logo now because apple refuses to put "intel inside" logo on their product. smart move, intel.

i'm sure if it was going the other way round, everyone would feel the same.

i.e.: if the logo had been like this for 10 years, and then they were changing it to the current one with the lowered e and the jingle, people would dislike it.

when something's been around so long, it's hard to accept change.

i dont think it's too bad, but it could've been better.

I've always hated that little jingle...