Intel releases new logo

I wonder which 8 year old school kid designed the new logo?

The very least they could have done is used the same font for the "e" as the rest of the letters. The "e" should have a "rounded" square appearance as does the curved portion of the "n" (and the other letters)!

The totally round "e" looks totally out of place :(

blah, i didn't even notice that at first but now that you said something i'm always going to notice it...

i still like it though, it's simple...

Ahhh... Its funny when the best companies have troubles for a couple of years, all the little bandwagon fan boys jump ship and don't stay true to the beast.

Now Intel is going to come back stronger than ever, like most big companies who fall a little, and all these little fanboys are going to be trying to jump straight back onto the boat.

I laugh at you fools.

Intel's comeback in the market place begins now. You'll see.

Intel is Great, AMD has great processors aswel, but there's always fanboys talking #$^

the funny thing is that i guarantee you the very first computer they touched, was an intel Based processor.

I wonder which 8 year old school kid designed the new logo?

The very least they could have done is used the same font for the "e" as the rest of the letters. The "e" should have a "rounded" square appearance as does the curved portion of the "n" (and the other letters)!

The totally round "e" looks totally out of place :(

Haha, thanks for that... Now it DOES stick out a lot and I can't stop noticing it :(

Ahhh... Its funny when the best companies have troubles for a couple of years, all the little bandwagon fan boys jump ship and don't stay true to the beast.

Now Intel is going to come back stronger than ever, like most big companies who fall a little, and all these little fanboys are going to be trying to jump straight back onto the boat.

I laugh at you fools.

Intel's comeback in the market place begins now. You'll see.

Well I wouldn't say Intel can actually have a "comeback" because they never really fell behind in the marketplace to begin with. They can only dominate AMD more, or dominate AMD less.

Though you have to admit as a good consumer, it is your duty to not "stay true to the beast," as you are supporting stagnation instead of competition. If there are fanboys at least make them benefit everyone else through market interaction.