Show us your headphones!

Koss PortaPro , Great Bass and overall sound. Connected to my iPhone 4.

got those as spares

031209_klipsch_1.jpg

buds for work and walking the dog

33302443-2-440-OVR-1.gif

gym

prod_img_srh840_l.jpg

and finally my babies. use these with my desktop for gaming and music listening. LOVE THEM.

Sony MDR-EX300's!

Sony-MDR-EX300SL-0.jpg

They might be a bit punchy, but I like the sound of them. Coupled with my Sony Walkman X1050 they're simply amazing yet still affordable and durable, had them for aaages!

Wow!

Almost got blown away by all you people that actually use head phones on a computer!! I have a pair around here some where, but don't think I've EVER used them. Don't even remember how I acquired them. Sure wouldn't have bought them. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I freely admit that I have a problem... I just love listening to different headphones. Just in case someone happens to recognize all headphones, you have a serious problem too :)

post-2190-0-88445200-1312601387.jpg

audiotechnica-es7-black-pads.jpg

For music, home and on the go.

800x600px-LL-91c972bf_AKGK512.jpg\

For home PC. Cheap and comfy.

ultimate_ears_metrofi_170.jpg

For when ear phones are needed (gym, travelling without a backpack)

I've used a lot of headphones, and I have to admit. My current pair is the most comfortable, and beautifully sounding I've ever had the pleasure to wear. Frequency response is superb and flat, and the bass is not overpowering.

Audio Technica ATH-AD700's.

I recommend everyone buys a pair of these. Only around 90$

headphones.jpg

Wow!

Almost got blown away by all you people that actually use head phones on a computer!! I have a pair around here some where, but don't think I've EVER used them. Don't even remember how I acquired them. Sure wouldn't have bought them. :whistle:

Bro, get yourself an Asus Xonar Essence STX sound card, and you'll start using them. Especially if you listen to music on your PC.

I freely admit that I have a problem... I just love listening to different headphones. Just in case someone happens to recognize all headphones, you have a serious problem too :)

post-2190-0-88445200-1312601387.jpg

Aye caramba! Head-fi'ng is a long dwindling road :p

Im more of a IEM junkie but I do (L) wood :shifty:

787437de.jpg

:laugh:

20100623034632-39521.jpg

Shure SRH840. I got them for quite a bit less than they usually cost, and they're the best headphones I've ever used so far. :) Much better than headphones that cost twice as much, but to be fair, the ones that costs twice as much are Monster Beats by Dr. Dre ones. :p

akg-k240-monitor.jpg

AKG k240M

So comfortable, and they sound great. =)

sennheiser_hd280_pro.jpg

Sennheiser HD280

Ugly as hell, but they isolate really well. Great for recording and when you need ambient noise isolation.