E3 2011: Wii U 'arriving 2 years too late', has 'dumbest name..

I wanna go to a conference where the n is and go:

Most games on most consoles are crap, though.

Wrong. There are literally hundreds of great Console games.

Wrong. There are literally hundreds of great Console games.

You aren't even replying to what I wrote. I didn't claim that there were no great console games. I pointed out that most games on most consoles are crap. Most != all.

You aren't even replying to what I wrote. I didn't claim that there were no great console games. I pointed out that most games on most consoles are crap. Most != all.

So what is most then? 60%, 70%? 80%? 90+%? I think any reasonable person would guess by most you mean the majority.

So in your view there are a few great console games but most are crap? None are above average or medicore?

If you were only talking about the wii, which you weren't, I would be more inclined to agree with your statement that most titles on the wii are crap. But I consider myself a hardcore gamer so maybe that is why I view them as crap, not merely because they are on a specific platform or not aimed at my demographic.

If most games on the Wii were crap, then most games for most consoles are crap. Simple as that.

I don't think you have a clue. Discussion closed.

Can we stop quoting Michael Pachter? Please? The guy has an absolutely stellar record of being wrong about 98% of what he says. He's a douche bag and doesn't deserve any attention.