Weapons? What do you own?

I'm pretty excited in about a week and a half i'll be running into a little bit of money. Gonna buy me a RIA 1911 and an Arsenal SGL-21-71 AK-47. I've ordered me some ammo and a mag for it in anticipation.

Super Blackhawks are cool - I've used mine for pistol deer hunts for a long time but it often isn't enough for big hogs. For those and bear I use a Thompson Center Contender in .45-70 Govt. with a scope, muzzle brake and other goodies.

They have interchangeable barrels too so caliber changes from .22 on up, including shotgun chamberings, are a snap. It can also convert into a carbine. This is much like mine -

50AK.jpg

I don't have any weapons right now, but if I ever come into a bit of cash. I am going to be buying (legally of course) the Magnum Research Desert Eagle Titanium Gold

GetDynamicImage.aspx?path=SVimgR-DE50TG.jpg&w=652&h=556

Sure it's flashy.. it'll only ever be used at a firing range every now and then.. good conversation piece too :p

I don't have any weapons right now, but if I ever come into a bit of cash. I am going to be buying (legally of course) the Magnum Research Desert Eagle Titanium Gold

Sure it's flashy.. it'll only ever be used at a firing range every now and then.. good conversation piece too :p

Its a Bro gun. Those that play to many video games get desert eagles and say hey bro look at my d-eagle.

I think the world is ending for sure now. Nominak stating he wants to be a gun owner? Yup, Dec. 21st is the end of the world. Gee, thanx nominak. /s Anyways, mighty fancy piece there. Too flashy for me. But good choice.

I think the world is ending for sure now. Nominak stating he wants to be a gun owner? Yup, Dec. 21st is the end of the world. Gee, thanx nominak. /s Anyways, mighty fancy piece there. Too flashy for me. But good choice.

I've always wanted one for going to a range with.. my first choice a couple of years ago was going to be the FN PS90 Semi Auto version with the 10 round magazine

2897gun.jpg

But I figure that wouldn't be very practical lol

I own three guns:

1. Excel 410 shotgun - exact age unknown but these were only made from about 1910 to the early 1930s, so 80-100 years old or so. This has been passed down through my family starting with my grandfather (or maybe great grandfather, I can't remember at the moment).

2. Remington .22 rifle - again, exact age unknown but they STOPPED making that model around 1971 (the year I was born).

3. Jennings Nine pistol - Yeah, these are known for being a piece of ****, but mine works fine and I got a good deal on it. Hell, it's far more accurate than people give them credit for.

I was going to buy an Arsenal AK but I decided I needed an Obama car more. So tax return time I might buy one.

I have 8

1.Bushmaster AR-15

2.Saiga 7.62x39

3.Mossberg Persuader 7+1 shotgun

4.Savage Axis in .308

5.Mosin Nagant 91/30 1937

6.Mosin Nagant 91/30 1943

7.Marlin 795 .22

8. Springfield Armory XD .40 subcompact.

2. Remington .22 rifle - again, exact age unknown but they STOPPED making that model around 1971 (the year I was born).

By the way, I finally did a little research, and the .22 (a model 514) was made in May of 1949.

in canada we dont need anything not like the good old usa

we dont have to worry about much but in the usa i guess its shoot to kill

Please stop trolling, OK? No one forced you to read this thread. And FYI, for many of us, guns are a hobby (as well as being used for hunting and self defense). Only a tiny fraction of gun owners are out to kill someone with them unless absolutely necessary to defend themselves or their family. Look at the ones I own. I have most of them for their historical value (and sentimental value, as some of them have been passed down through my family for generations).

• Like 1

I own no gun.

But my dad own 5. I might be the owner of those one day lol

22 caliber riffle (remington i think) with a scope

pump-action shotgun

single barrel break-action shotgun (my grand dad shotgun it's kind of old and has not been used for age)

303 british riffle with a scope

404 jeffrey riffle

I know jack **** about guns, but i want to get a nice AR 15. Is that whats in your picture?

All i have currently is a ancient .22 rifle.

Yeah, that's an AR-15 in the style of a M4, you can buy, 16" 18" and 20" barrels, the 20"s would be the length of an m16, my AR isn't stock anymore. I changed the handguard changed out the stock BCG and replaced it with a high quality BCM BCG I replaced the charging handle with a BCM gun fighter changing handle, replaced the OEM stock with a Vltor IMOD stock, changed the standard A2 Birdcage flash suppressor with a Yankee Hill Machine Phantom 5C2 flash hider. I also added a magpul B.A.D lever and a hogue grip to replace the standard A2 grip. If any parts break I have spare parts in the compartments of the stock and vertical grip.

Daughter has a 9mm M&P for most purposes, and she is considering a Ruger LC9 like my backup as a purse / bra / thigh / fanny-pack pistol. The range of carry options for gals is getting crazy.

Daughter has a 9mm M&P for most purposes, and she is considering a Ruger LC9 like my backup as a purse / bra / thigh / fanny-pack pistol. The range of carry options for gals is getting crazy.

Nice! How does she like it? I was going to pick up a serpa for my M&P but I want to try one of the sarailand holsters. They are like $10 more. No index finger release which is good.

When dressed casually she usually wears slacks or jeans with belts, and the M&P lives in either a Crossbreed SuperTuck or MiniTuck IWB (me too) - depending on her outfit. In skirts she wears a thigh holster or carries in a purse or fanny pack holster, but would like a less bulky option - hence the idea od getting an LC9.

Nothing at the moment apart from my kitchen knives but I'd like to get my hands on another .22 air rifle when I get the chance.

**** me I didn't realize Neowin was full of Gun-toting erm nut cases?? lol Anyway I am in the UK we cant just openly have these things. Nor would I want to. I would be a liability with one. Unless the Apocalypse came along then I would wish I had one....

**** me I didn't realize Neowin was full of Gun-toting erm nut cases?? lol Anyway I am in the UK we cant just openly have these things. Nor would I want to. I would be a liability with one. Unless the Apocalypse came along then I would wish I had one....

Just because one owns a weapon does not make them a nut case.

• Like 1