Board Stats for June 2011

Board Stats for June 2011

JUN '11: 2,092 registrations, 3,847 new topics, 43,540 replies, 0,591 conversations and 1,598,977 (unique) topic views.

Top 5 forums for June

position, (last month) name (*) = new entry

1. (1) Back Page News

2. (2) General Discussion

3. (*) Real World News

4. (*) Apple Support

5. (*) Gamers' Hangout

Slight rise over last month, and a big increase in new registrations! Hopefully those registrations translate to another green month of activity in July.

June also counts for a day less than May, which shows the increase in a more positive light.

3 new entries in most viewed forums, and Gamers' Hangout is back in the top 5 :D (Y)

*Topic views are unique hits, and don't account for Board Index, Forum category views or other areas of the site.

It's good to see that these stats are an improvement over the May stats, which were disappointingly red for their entirety. I'm happy to see that the Gamers' Hangout is in the top five; I wasn't expecting Apple Support to place so highly but I'm not complaining by any means! :D

Actually they should just ban annoying people who set out to cause an argument in every topic.

What did he do again? I know he did something beforehand and he's mentioned it quite frequently ever since.

It's encouraging to see green for a 30 day month. Even better to see technical sub-fora making up for the majority of the top 5.

Del-Funky Smelly Be: Stop being butthurt about the one topic of yours that was closed.

It's good to see that these stats are an improvement over the May stats, which were disappointingly red for their entirety. I'm happy to see that the Gamers' Hangout is in the top five; I wasn't expecting Apple Support to place so highly but I'm not complaining by any means! :D

What did he do again? I know he did something beforehand and he's mentioned it quite frequently ever since.

Thank WWDC and the impending release of OS X Lion for the high rank of Apple Support.

Del is butthurt because a thread of his asking for people to donate games was closed.

4. (*) Apple Support

It seem's alot of people have problems with their macs :shifty:

Actually they should just ban annoying people who set out to cause an argument in every topic.

That guy is just trolling with his religious stuff everywhere. Nothing wrong with being religious, but he doesn't need to mention it every post. +1 for banning.

I'm glad to see Gamers' Hangout is back in the top 5. As for the rest, it's awesome as well. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...