Time Travel Impossible ?

I agree with the last line..

The rest of it shows Hum is still on the crazy pills >.<

+1

Some cases of UFOs are time travelers from our 'future', and some are even from other Dimensions. ;)

That's called science fiction not fact

Possibly to go forward in time, but going back would be kinda restricted.

Think about it...

One could only go back in time to the point where the method of time travel was invented, anything before that would be impossible, as the method did not exist before then ;)

The universe itself, or space-time, is expanding faster than the speed of light. But anything within this universe cannot exceed the speed of light as it would require infinite energy.

We could slow time down by orbiting a black hole.

I simply see a little further ahead in Time. ;)

Ironic given you're so committed to using a decade-old operating system.

How do you know ? Do you have security clearance ?

Ah the "you dont have security clearance" deflection. So it must be true... :whistle:

Ah the "you dont have security clearance" deflection. So it must be true... :whistle:

Ah the exact reply I was waiting for .. Must be hard to live in your world, you don't seem to live in harmony with yourself. Whatever you think that means ...

Truth is accepted fiction.

And I know Time Travel is a fact. :happy:

Now i'm just waiting for you to post a real world news story before it actually happens :p

Love it!

Ah the exact reply I was waiting for .. Must be hard to live in your world, you don't seem to live in harmony with yourself. Whatever you think that means ...

You mean live in the world where evidence asked for when extraordinary claims are made? God forbid thats asked for. :rolleyes:

Lets break down what was said for a min.

Some cases of UFOs are time travelers from our 'future', and some are even from other Dimensions. ;)

First off, it should just be common sense that when a claim like this is made, it should be backed up with evidence, but we'll ignore that for now. So the claim is made some UFOs are time travelers or other dimensional travelers. In order to know its from the future/dimension we have to have gathered some sort of info from either the object or the being/contents from inside it. Given that a UFO stands for "unidentified", to suggest that its from the future or another dimension, is to suggest that we know more then just the "unidentified" part. Its possible to gather small bits of info from a UFO, such as how fast its going, size, what direction and the way it moves, stuff like that. But to know if its from the future or elsewhere means we have to know a great deal more about it. If thats the case its no longer a "Unidentified". That in itself makes it a oxymoron. You cant know a great detail of info, such as its a time/dimensional traveler, from something you cant even identify. Which brings me back to my first point, where is this evidence???

This might interest a few.

Avdeyev holds the current record for time dilation experienced by a human being. In his 747 days aboard Mir, cumulative across three missions, he went approximately 27,360 km/h and thus aged roughly 0.02 seconds (20 milliseconds) less than an Earthbound person would have,which is considerably more than any other human being. This is due to the special relativistic effect of time dilation and is not properly thought of as time travelling as described by mainstream culture. A common misconception is that the Apollo astronauts hold the record?they did go faster than Avdeyev, but they were only in space for a few days.

Wiki

You mean live in the world where evidence asked for when extraordinary claims are made? God forbid thats asked for. :rolleyes:

Lets break down what was said for a min.

First off, it should just be common sense that when a claim like this is made, it should be backed up with evidence, but we'll ignore that for now. So the claim is made some UFOs are time travelers or other dimensional travelers. In order to know its from the future/dimension we have to have gathered some sort of info from either the object or the being/contents from inside it. Given that a UFO stands for "unidentified", to suggest that its from the future or another dimension, is to suggest that we know more then just the "unidentified" part. Its possible to gather small bits of info from a UFO, such as how fast its going, size, what direction and the way it moves, stuff like that. But to know if its from the future or elsewhere means we have to know a great deal more about it. If thats the case its no longer a "Unidentified". That in itself makes it a oxymoron. You cant know a great detail of info, such as its a time/dimensional traveler, from something you cant even identify. Which brings me back to my first point, where is this evidence???

I understand your thinking completely, but your missing the big picture.

And I never said that I agreed with Hum, but they are things that were quite well documented that even happened recently "again" (UFO disabling nuclear devices), others of course, are complete BS and misinformation. Do your own research.

Did you ever wonder why no nuclear warheads were fired against another country in the past few decades, if we look at how the humans are behaving, I'm quite surprised that we're not in a nuclear holocaust today, in 2011, and perhaps that is a good sign for the future, since now we're pretty much ****ed up regarding the economy

I understand your thinking completely, but your missing the big picture.

And I never said that I agreed with Hum, but they are things that were quite well documented that even happened recently "again" (UFO disabling nuclear devices), others of course, are complete BS and misinformation. Do your own research.

I remember something about that. I dont disagree with believing in UFOs, I just dont believe they are alien, from the future or other dimension. Im more to believe its us testing our own sh*t or another country testing something on us. As Iv stated in the past, UFO does not equate out of this world.

Best to ask Doctor Who about time traveling or Captain Jack Torchwood :p

You mean Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood

I hate to break it to you but they are not real :p

• 9 months later...

Hong Kong physicists speak they have prove that a single photon obeys Einstein's theory that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light -- demonstrating that outside science fiction, time travel is impossible.

Time travel into the past. Time travel into the future is very possible (time dilation).

Theoretically its possible, can we currently do it no.

I Agree with Redz)0ne not at this moment can we travel in time :cool: