Time Travel Impossible ?

Detection

Dark must be faster than light, after-all it was there first :p

KillTheIrishman

Time Travel is possible. I remember went I went to the US not too long ago and seemed 10 years behind the UK!

Really? Why do you have to bash the US? Seems a little childish.

KillTheIrishman

Dark must be faster than light, after-all it was there first :p

Maybe the light gave life to the dark?

remixedcat

I made one and prevented microsoft from cancelling the metro UI and releasing the explorer fixes as windows 7 R2.

bring it son.png

Mike

I simply see a little further ahead in Time. wink.gif

Based on your 1990s style avatar / sigs, it seems you're actually behind in time

remixedcat

Based on your 1990s style avatar / sigs, it seems you're actually behind in time

noperz that style comes back in a couple years...

DrJohnSmitherson

I think traveling back in time is impossible and I think it's over thought to make it seem like it could one day be possible. Could we reallly go back in time? No. You just can't right?

neo1911

Everything is relative. Even speed of light.

Dot Matrix

OH MY GOD, IT WORKED YOU GUYS!

• Like 1
Dot Matrix

Hold on guys, I'm about to travel back in time.... Gimmie a sec...

Hum

Now i'm just waiting for you to post a real world news story before it actually happens tongue.gif

Love it!

The Big One Finally Hits

2050 -- Massive earthquakes devastated southern California this week, killing millions.

Large sections of the west coast slid into the Pacific.

Several cities and towns have been obliterated.

I think traveling back in time is impossible and I think it's over thought to make it seem like it could one day be possible. Could we reallly go back in time? No. You just can't right?

"The Impossible is only impossible, because you believe so" :happy:

Detection

OH MY GOD, IT WORKED YOU GUYS!

Hold on guys, I'm about to travel back in time.... Gimmie a sec...

:D lol

Detection

I agree, I don't believe there is anything in the past or the future, only in the present, right now.

If man had not invented time, clocks, days of the week, months of the year, etc, then no-one would even consider there was a past or a future.

Time is what moves, not us, we stay right here.

Praetor

Time travel into the past. Time travel into the future is very possible (time dilation).

actually time travel into the future is very possible, i do it all the time; for that a use a machine called The Bed ©, that when in use it can make me travel to the future (sometimes 30 minutes into the future, sometimes several hours but in this moment can't travel more than hours; days or years is out of the question); unfortunately it can only make me travel forward.

basques

Even if time travel is be possible, anyone succeeding would probably die in a horrible way, considering the fact that earth actually moves in space and if you travel to a different time while staying at the exact same location, you'll either find yourself in floating in space or in a mountain.

Detection

actually time travel into the future is very possible, i do it all the time; for that a use a machine called The Bed ?, that when in use it can make me travel to the future (sometimes 30 minutes into the future, sometimes several hours but in this moment can't travel more than hours; days or years is out of the question); unfortunately it can only make me travel forward.

There is also another time machine called 'Alcohol', this time machine is slightly more advanced than 'The Bed', this one can actually move you forward days and weeks at a time without you even noticing.

But my most used time machine, I like to call "The PC", it has great power in turning morning into night, and night into day in the space of a few clicks and about 10 minutes

Praetor

There is also another time machine called 'Alcohol', this time machine is slightly more advanced than 'The Bed', this one can actually move you forward days and weeks at a time without you even noticing.

But my most used time machine, I like to call "The PC", it has great power in turning morning into night, and night into day in the space of a few clicks and about 10 minutes

###### dude, why are you making fun of this thread? we're talking real science here, important stuff. also everybody knows that Alcohol © and The PC © have side effects (liver damage and losing social life, respectively), where The Bed © alone doesn't (there are reports that using The Bed © with Alcohol © together with one beautiful chick in that moment both travel into the future and when arriving she's ugly and fat, like she fast aged; scary stuff inded).

• Like 1
Razorwing

For starters, you need this.

Back-To-The-Future-1985-movie-props.jpg

• Like 1
simplezz

There's more than one way to skin a :cat:

simplezz

For starters, you need this.

Back-To-The-Future-1985-movie-props.jpg

Great scot! You've invented the flux capacitor. Remember that we need 1.21 gigawatts to power it though.

• Like 1
Crisp

When it comes to the topic of time travel, one of the biggest problems is the different kind of paradox theories which exist.

Wasn't it proven that Wormholes do / can exist?

Time travel is also thought to be possible if you could get up to the speed on light. If you're traveling at the speed of light in a vehicle such as a train and you got up off your seat and ran down the isle of the train, you would be traveling in time.

There is also the other theory of time travel that if it was possible, you would only be able to go back in time upto the date of when time travel was first known, of some kind of machine was invented.

If you were to build a powerful enough ship and flew around the black hole in the center of our galaxy, it is also possible to travel in time.

• Like 1
remixedcat

Redhat Linux becomes world's top selling operating system as 2112 finally becomes year of the linux Desktop!!!

Dot Matrix

:D lol

I was worried when I saw my posts get cut in half with a page break, that no one was gonna see what I did there. :shiftyninja:

Detection
I was worried when I saw my posts get cut in half with a page break, that no one was gonna see what I did there. :shiftyninja:

I purposely went back to take a look when I saw you were going to time travel :D