I agree I have the season pass. I haven't played the new maps on my account just on a "friends"

Well I hope they do that for Season Pass 2. If they are doing one.

Well I hope they do that for Season Pass 2. If they are doing one.

yeah Ditto this game needs more maps! Plus there were so many good ones in Gears 2 DLC that no-one ever bought so I barely got to play.

^not sure what to say to that. lol You said rate. lol. So anyone want to do some Horde? for achievements?

Whats wrong with the word rate? It fitted into that sentence perfectly.

nothing is wrong, thought you had a typo.

New maps are fun to play. Really like what they have done with Jacinto!

New maps are fun to play. Really like what they have done with Jacinto!

Which DLC has that map ?

Been playing Guardian a bit.. it's alright I guess. My team usually sucks for some reason. bleh.

• 4 weeks later...

Woot, just got this. Going home now, Target has it for 29.00 but I had a gift card for my bday so I decided to get it and the headset .

I'll need some co-op achievements plus horde stuff eventually too so hit me up. Doing co-op on Insane tho. :)

Woot, just got this. Going home now, Target has it for 29.00 but I had a gift card for my bday so I decided to get it and the headset .

I'll need some co-op achievements plus horde stuff eventually too so hit me up. Doing co-op on Insane tho. :)

Sure, when do you want to do it? Hit ME up. lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so gotta give props to Razorwing - we played some rounds and got pretty far. Since it's Memorial Day Weekeend coming up - 4 day weekend for me! Who's up for some GOW3 achievement whoring? LOL I finished it on Insane co-op arcade. Now just gotta play and get most of MP stuff that's left :)

Thinking to get Max Payne 3 also after DirtyLarry's review :D

Shotta, you said you'd start playing Gears 3 months ago hahahaha.

and i can't believe Rob is still playing this heh heh :wacko:

Funny to stumble onto this. I recently began playing Gears of War 1 and I'm really enjoying it! I have Gears of War 2 already (found it for cheap online so I couldnt pass it up) but I will have to get the 3rd installation now because I am having alot of fun with this game! Cant wait to see how the trilogy ends!

• 3 months later...

Anyone still playing or trying to wrap it up before new GOW:J comes out?

Still need a few things if anyone wanna do them.

Some of the multiplayer new maps (Fenix and Forces) ones where you gotta be 3rd player (I'm rubber you're glue) kinda deal.

Then again I also have the bug where i have all the checkmarks for completing the game in CO-OP but it wont unlock, didn't get the 4 player co-op one yet (figures I only need the prologue so it should only take 2 minutes to complete if 3 other people wanna party up just to complete that 1 section! :) )

My Fellow Gears - that one hasn't unlocked

We Few, We Happy Few... - This is the one left to complete which hopefully unlocks that top one!

• 3 weeks later...

Assuming this isn't bothering anyone...but, no events in 3 weeks. The 3x experience is still on but that doesn't do me any good if I can't get progression towards Seriously 3.0. Sad.