Controlled Comet to hit Earth

That doesnt mean we shouldnt still ask for evidence for why people believe what they believe :whistle:

If they had any evidence we wouldn't have to move these kind of posts to this section. :D

how about ET suck my d*** and we are cool on this? :laugh:

Careful what you wish for ....they might not feel inclined to do as you ask - but you can bet they'd pop

round to give your ass a thorough probing! :alien:

If they had any evidence we wouldn't have to move these kind of posts to this section. :D

There is a ton of evidence there but no one really cares. You just take what NASA says and call it proof. They never lie so your logic is sound. This is a place full of unhealthy skeptics and I understand that so I'm cool with it being moved.

There is a ton of evidence there but no one really cares. You just take what NASA says and call it proof. They never lie so your logic is sound. This is a place full of unhealthy skeptics ...

Amen to that. :laugh:

You can't blame all of NASA for the cover-ups.

Only a few are in the know, on Aliens and their craft.

Read the rest...

Interesting to say the least...

Edit: I know it talks about UFOs and all but before it's moved, do some more research. I have looked at this for about a week or two now before posting it. So I advise you all to do the same. Have fun with the research.

Interesting? I'm scared white here!alien.gif

There is a ton of evidence there but no one really cares. You just take what NASA says and call it proof. They never lie so your logic is sound. This is a place full of unhealthy skeptics and I understand that so I'm cool with it being moved.

You're right, we're total tools for believing the calculations of the national space agency.

If September comes and goes, and we're all still alive, would you agree to add to your sig the line "I'm a total tool for believing everything I read on conspiracy websites."? Similarly, if we all die horrible fiery deaths, I will post something similar.

You're right, we're total tools for believing the calculations of the national space agency.

If September comes and goes, and we're all still alive, would you agree to add to your sig the line "I'm a total tool for believing everything I read on conspiracy websites."? Similarly, if we all die horrible fiery deaths, I will post something similar.

Hahaha. I too will put this in my signature. C-Squarez, you have been making some odd posts recently. Is everything alright? You have not been experimenting with some new hallucinogens, have you?

Read the rest...

Interesting to say the least...

Edit: I know it talks about UFOs and all but before it's moved, do some more research. I have looked at this for about a week or two now before posting it. So I advise you all to do the same. Have fun with the research.

Do you have any idea how many of these so-called "prophets" have predicted the end of the world in the past 20 years? Each promising that the world will end at some point in that year or the next. Seriously, they need to get a life and stop scaring the hell out of people with this non-sense crap.

The Earth and the rest of our solar system will end when the sun goes supernova a few millions years from now, only then, will the earth be destroyed.

I predict that within about 5 minutes, a 'Brown Comet' is going to make impact with my toilet. There have been no extensive studies or research on this said 'Comet' but I guarantee it's existence. I will keep you informed.

I predict that within about 5 minutes, a 'Brown Comet' is going to make impact with my toilet. There have been no extensive studies or research on this said 'Comet' but I guarantee it's existence. I will keep you informed.

LOL...ROTF...LOL...ROTF....

I can't stop laughing!....LOL :laugh:

53qtrk.jpg

NASA approves.

snipped

OMG ... ROFLMFAO!!!!

I about died laughing at that!

Update: As predicted, approximately 3 minutes and 45 seconds after my post, the expected Brown Comet made impact with my toilet, followed by a few smaller comets. All is well though, no damage has occurred and life shall continue normally.

MythBusters - Confirmed

Update: As predicted, approximately 3 minutes and 45 seconds after my post, the expected Brown Comet made impact with my toilet, followed by a few smaller comets. All is well though, no damage has occurred and life shall continue normally.

MythBusters - Confirmed

Did it start raining before it hit?

^ Still waiting as to what 'evidence' you want.

Especially since videos, photos, and eye witnesses don't count. :laugh:

Funny how quickly you ran from the other thread when some specific points were made about evidence. :whistle:

Ok what evidence??? Claiming something is evidence doesnt automatically make it so. Evidence, specially from a scientific POV is expected to be torn down and prodded to make sure its legit. Other wise you end up with idiots claiming the world is going to end because they read the bible in a certain manner. If evidence cant be backed up then its no good calling it evidence.

Do you have any idea how many of these so-called "prophets" have predicted the end of the world in the past 20 years? Each promising that the world will end at some point in that year or the next. Seriously, they need to get a life and stop scaring the hell out of people with this non-sense crap.

The Earth and the rest of our solar system will end when the sun goes supernova a few millions years from now, only then, will the earth be destroyed.

The sun isn't going supernova, it doesn't have enough mass, it will have the hiccups to blow off its gaseous layers after helium is no longer fused then it will just end up a white dwarf..

That doesnt mean we shouldnt still ask for evidence for why people believe what they believe :whistle:

Do you think we're discussing fiction in the conspiracy section? I can come up with lots of bull **** that make absolutely no sense. Moo goo gai pan. Shrimp on the barbie. Hey look a donkey! Ha! Gotcha! Your pants are down.

people belive lots of stuff all the time without "evidence" Religion, God.... how is this any different :/ considering this is the conspiracy section i was just asking you guys to cut him some slack....its harmless anyway unlike say, the 9/11 truthers or holocaust deniers

This comet is expected to be it's closest approach to earth on the 16th October 2011. I wish we could get a chance to to see it.. but seeing it's so dim probably not. Even in it's closest passing to the Earth, it will still be 21,730,000 mi away (34,980,000 km). If someone is gonna worry about a comet hitting us or someone coming to Earth from one, worry about these three instead. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_OD20

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_LT38