Mayan Documentary Will Show Evidence Of Alien Contact, Says Mexico

Sometimes I wish I could live in a complete fantasy world and believe in anything anyone told me. I think it might be fun.

Actually, **** that, it really wouldn't.

Sometimes I wish I could live in a complete fantasy world and believe in anything anyone told me. I think it might be fun.

Actually, **** that, it really wouldn't.

You really can't imagine some fun scenarios?

Poor non-imaginative buddy! :shiftyninja: :devil:

Glassed Silver:mac

You really can't imagine some fun scenarios?

Poor non-imaginative buddy! :shiftyninja: :devil:

I guess I've been a sceptic for too long, it's hard to wrap my head around why people believe in stuff like this :p

Edit: perhaps I should clarify: I love Sci-Fi, video games and works of fiction and things like that in general. The earlier post was more about trully believing in alien abductions and **** like that.

I guess I've been a sceptic for too long, it's hard to wrap my head around why people believe in stuff like this :p

Edit: perhaps I should clarify: I love Sci-Fi, video games and works of fiction and things like that in general. The earlier post was more about trully believing in alien abductions and **** like that.

You see, the fun scenarios don't involve sci-fi! :shifty:

You guys should watch some of the Discovery Channel shows about the size of the universe etc.

Those are pretty interesting, suggesting that our universe is actually only slightly larger than what we can currently see and that there is evidence to suggest that matter in our universe is being affected by matter from an adjacent universe which is actually very close to or actually resting against ours making our universe not infinite and not round. Also the possibility of their being life in those other universes however we cannot know if the laws of physics would be the same as ours so travelling between them may or may not be possible. But could explain where aliens come from

^ :laugh: are you serious??. Please link to something more serious and with some real proof, not with a hobbiest clown who write books for living.

And about this mayans things, Im pretty sure is the end of THEIR world.

The transformers ARE real, btw

The only personal 'proof' that you might believe, is to develope your inherent ability to project, out of your body.

I challenge you to go OOBE. ;)

Out-Of-Body Adventures, by Rick Stack

http://www.amazon.co...18348904&sr=1-1

Can I challenge you to read about the rational explanations of OOBEs/NDEs and the like? ;)

Whatever happens I'll believe it when I see it. I bet you $10 it will be business as usual and nothing out of the ordinary will happen maybe except for those who will commit suicide to cheat the end of the world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I challenge you to read about the rational explanations of OOBEs/NDEs and the like? ;)

I have experienced the 'real thing'.

So have millions of others.

There are always clowns who feel the need to explain away the 'unexplainable'. ;)

Read the books of Robert Monroe -- best books on the subject of OOBEs.

If the Mayans were so advanced how come they had human sacrifices? You know what happened to the Mayans. They sacrificed each other until there were only a few left and they looked at each other and said, "Hell no!". Then they ran and settled else where.

Hmm maybe we should sacrifice someone and appease the Gods, maybe then we wont go ker-splat!!

Or we could do nothing and continue on our lives as always....

I vote for apathy on the matter.

There are always clowns who feel the need to explain away the 'unexplainable'. ;)

You mean vs the clowns that feel the need to believe other clowns looking to sell a book to other clowns?

It's sad that people who attempt to break down the "unexplainable" to "explainable" are somehow seen as "clowns". ;)

... Is it likely that there is life somewhere out there in the universe? Yes. Is it likely that said life, if it exists, is so much more advanced than us that it would have had the technology to travel here that long ago? Or even now? Infinitely less likely. Then you have to believe that said life forms wouldn't have rules about interacting with primitive people. A logical and rational mind would dictate that it's -possible- but it's sooooo extremely unlikely. By the way don't hate the Mayans for more modern moronic interpretations of their actions. They weren't the ones that said the world would end, they just stopped updating their calendar.

What type of LSD was it, and can I get some?

it's funny how half the world denies things they're afraid of

Actually majority of the world believes in a god of some sort, most of whom are afraid of. Denying something in no way means people are afraid of that something.

^ You can experience anything that drugs do, without the drugs.

It's all in the Mind. ;)

Welcome to another none factual statement by Hum