Google Chrome 17.0.xxx.yy

none of those problems here, though I'm using the mac version so I'm not sure if those bugs are Windows specific or not

No issues here, Windows 7, I haven't futzed with any flags lately, could be related

Dev Channel Update

The Dev channel has been updated to 17.0.963.12 for Windows, Mac, and Linux. This release contains stability and feature improvements. Full details about what changes are in this release are available in the SVN revision log. Interested in switching to a different release channel? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.

Jason Kersey

Google Chrome

Source: Google Chrome Releases blog

I wonder when Chrome gets to the installed correctly in Windows. Now it just puts itself in app data and links to it more or less. Other software doesn't know its there. Many times I want to open a link through Opera with Chrome (feature in Opera). But as long as Chrome does this, Opera doesn't recognize it as an web application. Now it have to be added manually by going into the registry.

Has there been any major changes since Version 14 apart from User profiles? I miss the old days when we got major features. I mean, they mentioned a new download UI verisons ago, still hasn't appeared even in Chromium.

Has there been any major changes since Version 14 apart from User profiles? I miss the old days when we got major features. I mean, they mentioned a new download UI verisons ago, still hasn't appeared even in Chromium.

check about:flags

it is there

check about:flags

it is there

Yeah, the flag to enable it is there. But all it has done for the last 2/3 versions is hide the downloads shelf, the new UI still is not there.

• 3 weeks later...

Dev Channel Update

The Dev channel has been updated to 17.0.963.26 for all platforms except ChromeOS. This release contains the following updates:

All

• Updated V8 - 3.7.12.12
  • Make webstore installs work when the Downloads folder is missing. (Issue: 108812)

Mac

• Fixed crashes when running on top of Apple's software OpenGL renderer. (Issue: 106891)
  • Fix the fullscreen exit bubble's shadow on lion. (Issue: 106798)

Full details about what changes are in this release are available in the SVN revision log. Interested in switching to a different release channel? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.

Jason Kersey

Google Chrome

Source: Google Chrome Releases blog