What kind of mobile phone do you have?

What kind of mobile phone do you have? (primary personal phone)  

265 members have voted

1. 1. What type of phone do you have?

• Dumbphone (Nokia 3310-style, just texts and calling)
    • Featurephone (proprietary OS phones, Sony Ericsson K750i/Nokia's cheaper Symbians, basic media functionality and Java MIDlets)
    • Touchphone (proprietary OS touch, Samsung Star/LG Cookie/Nokia Touch&Type/...)
    • Android phone
    • iPhone
    • Windows Phone (7/7.5)
    • Windows Mobile phone
    • BlackBerry
    • Bada phone
    • Meego/Maemo/Moblin/other Linuxphone
    • Symbian smartphone (Symbian^3/Anna/Nokia Belle)
    • other smartphone (please specify)
  2. 2. What brand is your phone?

3. 3. Does your phone have a physical keyboard?

• YES, full QWERTY/AZERTY/... - smartphone
    • YES, number pad style - smartphone
    • NO, touchscreen only - smartphone
    • YES, full QWERTY/AZERTY/... - other phone
    • YES, number pad style - other phone
    • NO, touchscreen only - other phone
    • Other, please specify in thread.

So, I think the poll is clear ^^

For the keyboard question: smartphone = everything but dumbphone/featurephone/touchphone!

I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, full touch Android 2.3.4 (and soon 4.0.3)! Touch only! And I love it!

(as you have probably noticed, I tried to be very complete in my poll options :p)

Samsung Galaxy II Skyrocket.. I love this phone

When I bought it, I gave my fiance' my iPhone 4s. When she played with Galaxy, she asked me if we could sell the 4s and get her a Galaxy Skyrocket. We did. Then the same weekend, I sold my iPad 2 and bought a Galaxy 10.1 Tab. Then for fun, I sold my Macbook Pro in the same weekend.

I did an apple cleansing lol

Don't want to start a flame war.. but I as my personal phone I have always had the iPhone since it came out and always bought the new iPhone on launch day.. After a few weeks with the 4s, I said to myself.. this is the same damn phone I bought 4-5 years ago...

I am very happy to have gotten rid of all my Apple products..

Don't get me wrong, the iPhone is a great phone, its just not for me.

• Like 2

Galaxy S2 is indeed a very popular (and good) phone. We sell tons of them at the store. (I work at The Phone House when I have time off school, = Carphone Warehouse in some countries, used to be part of Best Buy)

HTc sansation G4 (and soon 4.0.3) as well !! but i m looking forward for the HTC Galaxy S3 !!! OH baby , i just bought the Asus trasformer primer Quad Core oh yeah !!! fast as hell

Currently using a LG Optimus Black. Quite happy with it but I think I will get an iPhone 5 once it's released.

Bog standard, cheap smartphone but with a custom ROM so I get ICS.

ZTE Blade / San Francisco. Only cost me ?89 new from retail.

They are quite nice. My nephew has one, installed ICS on it yesterday. Can't get any better for that price.

Tried Android, iPhone, Blackberry, and Windows Phone to see what one i would want. Ended up with a WP7 Samsung Focus and I'll never go back to the other guys.

Motorola Droid 3 (out of convenience not because i want it) *would rather have a Galaxy Nexus or GSII*

Liberty Rom 2.0 (based on Cyanogenmod)

HTC Desire, but I have an S II in the post (Vodafone sent me one on Thursday, but they sent me a refurb so it's going to be swapped for a new handset).