Superman: Man of Steel (2013)

I'm pretty happy this is a hairier Supes personally. Got to see the trailer again in 3D at the IMAX. When he goes vertical, holy ****. They work in some good 3D heat vision and I'll wet myself.

I'm pretty happy this is a hairier Supes personally. Got to see the trailer again in 3D at the IMAX. When he goes vertical, holy ****. They work in some good 3D heat vision and I'll wet myself.

Laser eyes are so cheap and in reality, would be unstoppable. You can't miss what you just have to look at. In cartoons and such, they always have some sort of delay on eye lasers, as if there is a weight to move them around. But in reality, you would destroy anything, unless you were blind.

Made a 1080p wallpaper from the Advance Poster I found online. Original file was around 2.5 MBs, cropped it to 16:9 and moved the writing up top and removed the black background with the magic wand in Photoshop. Took about a minute or two. Resized it to 1920X1080. I made an untagged version as well...just a simple crop.

post-236213-0-43059800-1357776411.jpg

Laser eyes are so cheap and in reality, would be unstoppable. You can't miss what you just have to look at. In cartoons and such, they always have some sort of delay on eye lasers, as if there is a weight to move them around. But in reality, you would destroy anything, unless you were blind.

You are aware that living cells have been made to lase, right?

livinglasers_copyx582.jpg

They're not lasers, its heat vision. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_and_abilities_of_Superman

:)

• 2 weeks later...
"Warner Bros. Pictures' highly-anticipated Superman movie, Man of Steel, has been rated by the MPAA. The film has received a PG-13 rating "for intense sequences of sci-fi violence, action and destruction, and for some language."

I'd have been shocked if it somehow got a R rating, maybe Louis would flash a boob or something. ;)

The only thing I am not really liking here is the colour filter or what ever they use to desaturate the colours & give it that steel blue military sci-fi look. It's not a bad look, but it seems over used here, and with Superman I feel like there should be alot of colour.

First, let's address the Man of Steel portion of the article. Besides announcing Spoiler:[

Tor-An

]" as a potential Kryptonian sleeper agent on Earth, the LEGO exhibit at the London Toy Fair also features a set where there's a variation of General Zod wearing armor. Certainly makes sense as we saw Michael Shannon wearing a Krptonian suit similar to Superman's and a motion-capture suit, implying he'll be wearing something totally CGI at some point in the film as he's hinted at in the past.

Tor-An (Action Comics 875, 877)

Alias: David Carter

Allegiance: Kryptonian Military Guild

Assignment: sleeper agent

Along with Zod, he was one of the Kryptonians imprisoned in the Phantom Zone. When Zod and his followers were freed, his second in command was charged with assigning five Krypontians as sleeper agents on Earth. Tor-An assumed the identity of a human entrepreneur named David Carter, the CEO of the Empire Communications Network based out of Sydney Australia.

Tor-An_%28New_Earth%29.jpg

Prepare yourselves for a female Jimmy Olsen.

IMDB is listing Rebecca Buller as "Jenny Olsen," a female version of the character first seen in Action Comics #349. One of Mr. Mxyzptlk's games, so there is precedence.

Perry White & Jenny Olsen

man-of-steel-trailer-rebecca-buller_1.jpg

There are also some MoS toys coming, including a vehicle that could be a version of the Supermobile - a vehicle that shielded Sups from a red sun & kryptonite while externalizing most of his powers. In the recent Superman cartoon series this was compacted down to a kind of spacesuit, though he did retain a small spaceship.

Man-of-steel-Supeman-Mattel-12.jpg