Superman: Man of Steel (2013)

That's the best trailer so far, but yeah, I think it's time to stop watching trailers haha.

That's the best trailer so far, but yeah, I think it's time to stop watching trailers haha.

It's a good trailer but I think the General Zod trailer is the best one. I think it's time to stop watching them too. I've seen just about every trailer and TV spot and I have a rough idea of what will happen in the movie from beginning to end.

He was in that Preview video, he seems to be head of the council on Krypton.

That's not Patrick Stewart. He was busy with X-Men: Days of Future Past.

For those that are curious, you can

It's a good trailer but I think the General Zod trailer is the best one. I think it's time to stop watching them too. I've seen just about every trailer and TV spot and I have a rough idea of what will happen in the movie from beginning to end.

That's not Patrick Stewart. He was busy with X-Men: Days of Future Past.

For those that are curious, you can

THAT is quite clearly Patrick Stewart.

Every clip i see makes me want to see it more and more, I am trying to convince my wife that she should take me to see it on fathers day.

Looks nothing like him :/

8977682769_2d5d360ca3_o.png

pjlbfzp.jpg

What do you mean it looks nothing like him?

You'll be saying Gandalf looks nothing like Ian McKellen next.

If that's not Patrick Stewart, then they found his doppelg?nger.

pjlbfzp.jpg

It is not him... look at the first picture... that he has a line at the top of the nose... Patrick has no line on his nose... the eyebrows on both of them are bit different shape.

You need to get your eyes checked.

pjlbfzp.jpg

I also think that it is Patrick Stewart but couldn't find any references of him having a role in the Man of Steel. :huh:

It is not him... look at the first picture... that he has a line at the top of the nose... Patrick has no line on his nose... the eyebrows on both of them are bit different shape.

You need to get your eyes checked.

It's not me that needs to get their eyes checked. That "line" as you call it, is produced by frowning. Look at the nose shape, eyes, eye colour, ears, mouth, jaw line - all identical. I realise he's uncredited at the moment on IMDB which is why I was surprised to see him in the preview vignette. That must be Patrick Stewart, though.

Look carefully, Patrick has short eyebrows... The guy in the movie has long thick eyebrows...

and both have different eye shape..

Patrick does not have stick out ears like the guy as you see his left ear sticks out like dumbo.

We will see when the time gets closer so we will find out about the credits..

Right now, Patrick is in process of filming a movie called X-Men.

In the real world, there are some people that look like celebrities... for example, there is a girl that looks like Angela Jolie on youtube... see a video here:

Yeah, if Patrick Stewart was involved with Man of Steel then we'd know about it by now. He was busy filming X-Men: Days of Future Past and it seems like an odd casting choice for him to play a random Kryptonian council member.

Anyway, here's a clip from the movie. It shows a lot of action so if you want to get maximum enjoyment out of the movie, then you may not want to see it. But if you're like me and can't get enough of Man of Steel videos, then go right ahead and watch it.

WARNING: Spoiler video