[vs] Luna Reborn v1

Wow!

first - thanks for the fast answers :yes:

So, after searching a little bit - i've found the thread about th "v2"...but no dl-link (can somebody mail me the v2 beta9 ? (draXo(at)web(dot)de)...

so i don't have to wait, until the new mirror is up :)

i will get a new link up monday once I get some new space, thanks to g-hosting.ca (mxp), and will be working on this theme in the next few weeks...hopefully a new colour scheme will be released!

I hope we do unique. This is a great theme and a new colour scheme might revive it. Hope it comes. (Y)

Heres a link here, found it on the net somewhere, i think filemirrors.com. But anyway i think this maybe an old version cos the start button is little different than the one I used to have before my computer died. Its still good anyway. Thanks for an awesome theme unique :) keep up the great work

http://www.dwoloz.com/RebornL2.zip

:blink:

• 3 weeks later...
I REALLY NEED THAT WALLPAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!1 PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE IT IS OR AT LEAST THE NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's the wallpaper.. someone sent this to me months ago. i hope i don't **** anyone off posting this.

post-36-1076025514.jpg

Shawn it's not my desktop! Somebody else took the screenshot, and I'm asking for that wallpaper. I guess the icon set is one of Everaldo's (check www.everaldo.com)

Prospero I don't know, I'd like to have it too :(

SOMEBODY HELP US!!! :D

• 1 month later...
Just got some new webspace, I will put a link up this weekend.

when's the update getting uploaded? i need updates, this is an excellent vs (my personal favorite), but it needs a shell style