[vs] Luna Reborn v1

i'm not the author and ican't remember what thread it is, and i don't want to get in trouble for distributing it.

If you got it from a public thread, why would you get in "trouble" for reposting it? Am I missing something here?

Why does this not show up when I place it in my resources folder? I have to go to it and double click it for it to work.

Can anyone answer this for me? Unique...any input?

Can anyone answer this for me? Unique...any input?

Make sure the msstyles file and the directory in which it resides have the same name (Resources\Themes\VSName\VSName.msstyles).

Make sure the msstyles file and the directory in which it resides have the same name (Resources\Themes\VSName\VSName.msstyles).

Fixed it right up. Thanks ThemeNorth.

Has he ever meant it? I just don't understand why he couldn't start this thread until he actually finished his work...and in "finished" I mean in HIS definition of "finished". Does he think we want to know his entire schedule for the rest of this theme's life?

Come on guys. Don't throw a fit or anything. This theme is already fantastic, so just give him the time he needs to make all the changes that he wants to. I know it hurts to wait for these thing, but when everything is eventually released I'm sure we'll all be very grateful. :yes: