I hate Windows ME...

It's been NT all the way for me since 1999 with the release of Windows 2000 ;). It played all my games good, and never crashed once (with the exception of my CD with old SoundBlaster Live! drivers.. but that's Creatives fault...). I got a newer computer in 2000 which came with Windows Me pre-installed, which I tolerated for about week. It'd crash on shutdown, and FAT32 just p**sed me off (lack of NTFS permissions). So anyway, I've been with NT for a while, and don't touch it unless its on a PC i have to fix for somone ;)

In close, Me Sucks... well.. actually, the whole 9x platform sucks, but some computers can't handle 2000 or XP, so Its still popular.

win me crashed on EVERY pc i have BUT my laptop it runs perfectly on it, im not sure y, i have never had any issues, at the end of every simester (12 weeks) i reformat and reinstall it. it runs quicker than xp on my 400p2 and 2000seems to take up a lil more room than i wanna use for the os. i know i could always but 98se on but ive honestly have only had5 crashes since using it that i remember, 2 were driver issues, and 1 i messed up the registry

I agree, I had Windows ME on my comp before I put on Windows XP and it seemed to run perfectly fine. But that was way back when I only used my computer for games. XP isn't very good on the game side for us old compy users...anyways, it's kinda wierd how things like that happen isn't it?

-mike