Britain's most beautiful face

She has never graced the cover of Vogue, walked the runways of Milan and was beat out by Beyonce as People magazine?s latest ?Most Beautiful Woman? of the year.

Yet, Florence Colgate has been named ?Britain?s Most Beautiful Face,? and there?s science to back up her title.

The 18-year-old student won the Britain-wide natural beauty contest because she had the perfect face with the ?optimum ratio? between her eyes, mouth, forehead and chin, judges said.

The competition, called ?Lorraine: Naked,? and sponsored by Lorraine Cosmetics, did not accept entrants who had undergone plastic surgery and judged contestants without makeup. Colgate was chosen as one of three finalists of nearly 8,000 entries, and then won the title in a public vote.

?My family and friends told me to enter because I don?t really wear a lot of makeup,? Colgate told ?Good Morning America.? ?Obviously my family has always said that ?you?re beautiful,? but that?s just because they?re biased slightly.?

?I?m quite a humble person,? she said. ?I don?t really feel any different really.?

more & video

post-37120-0-96045600-1335446828.jpg

post-37120-0-43763400-1335447003.jpg

I am at work and i can feel my batman rising ... could be the eyes/lips ... don't care much about the forehead

on a more serious note, indeed she is stunning ... awesome genes, don't let them go to waste ...

also, as you look at the pic, left side of nose is slightly bigger ... MUTANT i tell you ...

Edit: have been staring at the pic for 5 mins, my eyes are dry ... damn you Hum

Not sure why, but I'm not attracted to either of them pictures.

The one on the right just seems like .. something just not right about it. Can't put my finger on it but doesn't look pleasing to me.

^ Women don't exist just to 'hit it'.

Who said they did? Is this not suppose to be "the most beautiful face in Britain"? Its about attractiveness is it not? Its not about their abilities...

^ Several members on here immediately make a purely sexual comment, whenever a woman's picture is posted.

It gives the impression, that they only value women for sex.

Disappointing ...

^ Several members on here immediately make a purely sexual comment, whenever a woman's picture is posted.

It gives the impression, that they only value women for sex.

Disappointing ...

OMG LOL relax and read my edited post..

The one on the right just seems like .. something just not right about it. Can't put my finger on it but doesn't look pleasing to me.

I think it's the pixels! Yes, that's it, definitely the pixels!

Your not alone, i was thinking the same

^ Women don't exist just to 'hit it'.

This...

but think she's look better in any other hair color tho??? hmmmm

Too perfect for my tastes. :( I have noticed that I tend to get attracted to girls with whom I would have a chance.

Think she would look hit with pink hair.

This and a few peircings, a MLP tattoo, and blue lipstick!