[Official] Show off your body art

+unabatedshagie

I've wanted a tattoo for about 10 years but I've no idea on what to get done, I keep on seeing things I kinda like on other people but I don't want to get something someone else has really.

I would like to get the names of my two sons on me somewhere but no idea where or what I want it to look like.

I've also never looked into getting one done so I've no idea even how to go about getting one.

leesmithg

I don't have any personally however, my fianc? has lots.

Here are two as I didn't photo the others.

She has a total of 10 I think.

The oldest is the unicorn and all the pictures apart from here late parents are all her own drawings.

post-66351-0-73405400-1346758131.jpg post-66351-0-49861100-1346758145.jpg

CG-88

Go into a studio and ask to look at script if you want writing done, see what you like or what fits the names and go from there :)

And for anything else if you see something you like or 3 things you like that might fit together contact a studio and explain to the artist elements you like and let them design something for you if you dont want to pick something out of a book or get something someone else has already.

Where abouts are you based in Scotland btw +unabatedshagie?

+unabatedshagie

Go into a studio and ask to look at script if you want writing done, see what you like or what fits the names and go from there :)

And for anything else if you see something you like or 3 things you like that might fit together contact a studio and explain to the artist elements you like and let them design something for you if you dont want to pick something out of a book or get something someone else has already.

Where abouts are you based in Scotland btw +unabatedshagie?

West coast, about 20 miles outside Glasgow.

CG-88

Ah right I dont know anything about Glasgow tattoo studios. But what I posted is still relevent as to what to do. :)

Roger H.

Cleaned out the off-topic comments!

Keep the pictures coming though. Lots of cool ones in here!

• 2 months later...
sanctified

This thread has been silent for a few weeks. Lets revive it.

Anibal P

Got this in Sept. on my Right inner bicep, first tattoo in 15 years:

uMzLul.jpg?1

sanctified

Got this in Sept. on my Right inner bicep, first tattoo in 15 years:

That looks really nice. Based on a engraving I take?

Anibal P

That looks really nice. Based on a engraving I take?

Based on the medallion we all got during Paratrooper training in the Army, St. Michael, the artist took a bad drawing and made this from it, it was originally to be more intricate and have color, but we both agreed that simplicity was the best option

sanctified

Based on the medallion we all got during Paratrooper training in the Army, St. Michael, the artist took a bad drawing and made this from it, it was originally to be more intricate and have color, but we both agreed that simplicity was the best option

I agree. It really looks marvelous.

One ususally is more neutral about his own ink so believe me, your's gave me tattoo envy.

Draaku

I have several tattoos...This is my most recent and plans are in place to complete my sleeve in the next couple of weeks.

post-1683-0-54234800-1355265197.jpg

• Like 5
Barney T.

PQAAAFkVphTcweg_HDDXcyRjlQuVObnrwvoXzXglJcJjvDdMuu3naEZuIxrLzHiTjQikXAoq_QYv76oV_O-raPSoIfsAm1T1UFdK8jYLhMnJMKDmc37NlI0LvfrJ.jpg

Taken bout 4 years ago. Haven't got any pics bout new ones :(

Love your work!

post-34335-0-09654300-1355265627.jpg

Nothing Here

I finally have a tattoo I can post about. I got this one last night.

post-248407-0-22543400-1355331841.jpg

• Like 2
+Gary7

You do not want to see my body. :D

Nothing Here

You do not want to see my body. :D

Come on Gary, let's see that cop badge you have tattooed on your backside. :woot: :rofl:

sanctified

I have several tattoos...This is my most recent and plans are in place to complete my sleeve in the next couple of weeks.

This is awesome.

New pic for a hipster mag showing some new ink.

post-4652-0-67571400-1355675470.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Draconian Guppy

post-68048-0-72523900-1357224199.jpg

post-68048-0-03642400-1357224195.jpg

New ink! Designed by myself with help of tattoo artist.

• Like 1
firey

I don't have any tattoos yet. I plan on getting on with my sons full name in the shape of a B (his name is Brantley). But I'd like to get more, either to encircle it, or bring focus to it (almost like the B is a power core). I am not very creative though, I know what I like when I see it. kind of want something 3d-ish / abstract.

Going to go on my forearm, so easily covered w/ a long sleeve shirt.

If anyone has any ideas.. ;)

Mando

currently awaiting my first appointment for my first tattoo, Gf has 1 on her left wrist black scroll & bluebell flowers, just paid the last amount for her next tatt for next month.

Shes wanting a sugar skull based one done, in memory of her dad who passed away last month. Going to cover her entire left forearm (inside)......

similar to http://inkarttattoos...kull-maiden.jpg

but with thistles or similar instead of the roses, dependant on wether or not the inkmaster can do it.

Im currently saving for my first, I want a Giger-esque left sleeve based on Li L

http://www.giger.cz/.../image_Li_I.jpg

@sanctified....sorry did you say all your tats are self done? as in you ink yourself? If so that's doubly impressive as they are sooo sharp, how the F do you tatt your "writing hand" so sharply???

Dotdot

My 1st of many :)

Its my own design and am very very pleased with how its looking.

post-29122-0-22558800-1357809880.png

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
Semtex

post-375134-0-46501600-1359325880.png

Wow, do You know what is this?

Detection

My 1st of many :)

Its my own design and am very very pleased with how its looking.

I`ll bet the tattooist loved you for that :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...
musicman

My first one. I got it in December. As you can probably tell I'm into triathlon.

JT5sTWM.jpg

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now