[Official] Show off your body art

I've wanted a tattoo for about 10 years but I've no idea on what to get done, I keep on seeing things I kinda like on other people but I don't want to get something someone else has really.

I would like to get the names of my two sons on me somewhere but no idea where or what I want it to look like.

I've also never looked into getting one done so I've no idea even how to go about getting one.

I don't have any personally however, my fianc? has lots.

Here are two as I didn't photo the others.

She has a total of 10 I think.

The oldest is the unicorn and all the pictures apart from here late parents are all her own drawings.

post-66351-0-73405400-1346758131.jpg post-66351-0-49861100-1346758145.jpg

Go into a studio and ask to look at script if you want writing done, see what you like or what fits the names and go from there :)

And for anything else if you see something you like or 3 things you like that might fit together contact a studio and explain to the artist elements you like and let them design something for you if you dont want to pick something out of a book or get something someone else has already.

Where abouts are you based in Scotland btw +unabatedshagie?

Go into a studio and ask to look at script if you want writing done, see what you like or what fits the names and go from there :)

And for anything else if you see something you like or 3 things you like that might fit together contact a studio and explain to the artist elements you like and let them design something for you if you dont want to pick something out of a book or get something someone else has already.

Where abouts are you based in Scotland btw +unabatedshagie?

West coast, about 20 miles outside Glasgow.

• 2 months later...

Got this in Sept. on my Right inner bicep, first tattoo in 15 years:

That looks really nice. Based on a engraving I take?

That looks really nice. Based on a engraving I take?

Based on the medallion we all got during Paratrooper training in the Army, St. Michael, the artist took a bad drawing and made this from it, it was originally to be more intricate and have color, but we both agreed that simplicity was the best option

Based on the medallion we all got during Paratrooper training in the Army, St. Michael, the artist took a bad drawing and made this from it, it was originally to be more intricate and have color, but we both agreed that simplicity was the best option

I agree. It really looks marvelous.

One ususally is more neutral about his own ink so believe me, your's gave me tattoo envy.

You do not want to see my body. :D

Come on Gary, let's see that cop badge you have tattooed on your backside. :woot: :rofl:

I have several tattoos...This is my most recent and plans are in place to complete my sleeve in the next couple of weeks.

This is awesome.

New pic for a hipster mag showing some new ink.

post-4652-0-67571400-1355675470.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any tattoos yet. I plan on getting on with my sons full name in the shape of a B (his name is Brantley). But I'd like to get more, either to encircle it, or bring focus to it (almost like the B is a power core). I am not very creative though, I know what I like when I see it. kind of want something 3d-ish / abstract.

Going to go on my forearm, so easily covered w/ a long sleeve shirt.

If anyone has any ideas.. ;)

currently awaiting my first appointment for my first tattoo, Gf has 1 on her left wrist black scroll & bluebell flowers, just paid the last amount for her next tatt for next month.

Shes wanting a sugar skull based one done, in memory of her dad who passed away last month. Going to cover her entire left forearm (inside)......

similar to http://inkarttattoos...kull-maiden.jpg

but with thistles or similar instead of the roses, dependant on wether or not the inkmaster can do it.

Im currently saving for my first, I want a Giger-esque left sleeve based on Li L

http://www.giger.cz/.../image_Li_I.jpg

@sanctified....sorry did you say all your tats are self done? as in you ink yourself? If so that's doubly impressive as they are sooo sharp, how the F do you tatt your "writing hand" so sharply???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...