[Official] Show off your body art

Been wanting to do this tattoo for quite some years now and finally got around to do it, the Peregrine Falcon symbolising my birth place back home in Sweden; Falkenberg.

9 hours and two sessions in at the moment, with at least another 10 ahead of me.

Currently is just the actual bird and the lower part done, background and some details on the feathers are still missing and is just drawn in by the tattoo artist, Sass from Craftz Berlin.... :)

post-16319-0-08136400-1361791217.jpg

post-16319-0-33796800-1361791847.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Been wanting to do this tattoo for quite some years now and finally got around to do it, the Peregrine Falcon symbolising my birth place back home in Sweden; Falkenberg.

9 hours and two sessions in at the moment, with at least another 10 ahead of me.

Currently is just the actual bird and the lower part done, background and some details on the feathers are still missing and is just drawn in by the tattoo artist, Sass from Craftz Berlin.... :)

Holy ****, that must hurt like hell!

I got this done about 4 years ago

I have another one on my lower right leg, but I can't find any pictures of it right now

post-408106-0-78717700-1363898969.jpg

WP_000096.jpg

You my good sir, deserve this:

personal_trollface_hd.png

I got this done about 4 years ago

I have another one on my lower right leg, but I can't find any pictures of it right now

Fisher lover? I love fish... Lemon cooked (eg raw :p )

Holy ****, that must hurt like hell!

The first 3 hours or so are normally alright, after that it turns quickly into agony. Especially when he's working on the bones and ribs...

Can't wait till it's all finished... :)

• 2 weeks later...

For those interested, I had another 4 hour session yesterday putting the tally currently at 16 hours. Still another 2 sittings before its completed!

post-16319-0-74744300-1365188889.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Another part of my backpiece done yesterday..

Still 7-8 hrs to go.. :)

Looks awesome man. If you don't mind my asking, how much is this setting ya back $ wise?

Looks awesome man. If you don't mind my asking, how much is this setting ya back $ wise?

Roughly ?3000 in total, about 4000 USD.... Rather pay more for a good work though, it'll be with me for quiet some time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Another part of my backpiece done yesterday..
Still 7-8 hrs to go.. :)

that must hurt like hell!!! How do you even sleep?

Line work on my other arm done. Mario/Bowser :) Just gotta get the colouring now.

Neato!

@DirtyLarry, loved your work man... really cool!!!

I luv tattoos and will get one someday soon hopefully :yes:

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Wow, do You know what is this?

Wait, you mean this is not just a cool eagle and has meaning? /s

Yes, I did know the design I drew myself is the coat of Arms for Poland. :laugh:

One of the other designs I posted is my Irish Family Crest.

I am half Irish, and wait for it, half Polish.

So I not only thought it was a great design, but it also represents my mothers side of the family and part of my heritage.

So I not only thought it was a great design, but it also represents my mothers side of the family and part of my heritage.

You, Sir, have my respect :)

• 6 months later...

New art.

A stellated hexahedron (My mother, my star, born on the sixth month of the year) and a truncated dodecahedron (my grandfather, the one I learned rationalism from, born in the 12th month).

post-4652-0-03022700-1386542232.jpg

New art.

A stellated hexahedron (My mother, my star, born on the sixth month of the year) and a truncated dodecahedron (my grandfather, the one I learned rationalism from, born in the 12th month).

attachicon.gif

Love the ink effect.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

New art.

What watch is that?

What watch is that?

A Tissot Classic. Cant remember the model, but I love it. I dyed the strap black recently.

A Tissot Classic. Cant remember the model, but I love it. I dyed the strap black recently.

Nah, not giving up so easily, I love it from what I see so far, what model? :P