[VS] RhodiumX

POST UPDATED ON 5-5-04 with 1min left of "5 de mayo" so consider it a 5 de mayo present

I finally got around finishing the RhodiumX update, i think you guys will be very happy with all the hard work that went into this update. :)

This update contains the following:

- The black color variation

- Oldecrow's Blue Mod (green coming soon)

- Matching Logons for each color

- Matching Msginas for each color

- Logoff screen Bitmaps (must change manually)

Oldecrow helped me out with the shellstyles, well actually he did it all by himself so he deserves all credit, he also finished off the logons which i slacked off and never finished, So thank you Oldecrow.

Im not sure if this update causes StyleXP to crash like the last but if it does then use the Display property to change the the style. I have contacted TgTsoft about the crash and they have yet to give me an answer, if someone can provide me with an error code maybe that can help them identify the problem better.

I will be posting Instructions on changing the logons and Msginas as well as the logoff screen later on for those that have no clue on how to do it or don't use styleXP. Right now its kind of late and i need to get some sleep before a hard day at work tommorow.

The screenshots of the skin can be found on the visual section of my site,

Fusionlab.net

here are some screenshots of the logons screens:

Blue

Green

Black

Orange

Edited by tiger2k

looks nice, but i cant DL it. it's telling me the .zip is corrupted. :(

/edit: zip working now :) Excelent work on this. I like it :yes:

Edited by Demogorgon

yeah, i have mine set at 48, some people tell me to make for 32, but if i do it for 32 to satisfy some people that means i also have to do it for 64 and 72... to satisfy those people :blink:

yeah, i have mine set at 48, some people tell me to make for 32, but if i do it for 32 to satisfy some people that means i also have to do it for 64 and 72... to satisfy those people :blink:

Well since the default size is 32 (??), then why don't make'em for the default size. :huh:

Well, I'm using 64 and it works. :)

well i don't know about other themers but i usually make themes for my self, and i make it to satisfy how my desktop looks, and as a courtesy i realease it to people who i think may enjoy it :D