[VS] RhodiumX

To fix the startmenu you just need to change the userpane value from 0,0,253,something to 0,0,244,something :D. But as for the gripper who knows!

:woot: thank you, now it is really perfect :)

i fix both BLUE and ORANGE :cool:

now i've my perfect desktop :devil:

thanks

Alex

:woot: thank you, now it is really perfect :)

i fix both BLUE and ORANGE :cool:

now i've my perfect desktop :devil:

thanks

Alex

Any chance you could be granted permission to post the mod that works with 32 size icons?

(Y) very nice work. u know the original metalcolor is my fave vs of all time, and though this isn't quite as good IMO, it's still fantastic. hopefully snidley will port this to WB as well. keep up the good work!!! can't wait for more themes from u

hopefully snidley will port this to WB as well

damn... I dont hope that will be ported to WindowBlind... Many ppl cant PAY that software (yes there are ppl that lives legally outhere ;) ) and consumes more memory than any msstyle (if you got some proof that WB uses less memory please post showing how many memory it uses). And everytime that a really cool skin is out for msstyle have to be ported to WB. But never in the reverse way. That is another reason that why I think that WB sux really bad (bloarware).

damn... I dont hope that will be ported to WindowBlind... Many ppl cant PAY that software (yes there are ppl that lives legally outhere ;) ) and consumes more memory than any msstyle (if you got some proof that WB uses less memory please post showing how many memory it uses). And everytime that a really cool skin is out for msstyle have to be ported to WB. But never in the reverse way. That is another reason that why I think that WB sux really bad (bloarware).

well if u don't like it, u don't have to use it ;) . i used to feel the same as u, but then i gave WB another try for bants celia and quite liked it. if u look in the task manager it uses about the same ammount of memory as themes service. just turn the themes service off when u are using it and it is just as fast, in some cases faster. i still use msstyles, but i prefer windowblinds ports cuz it skins EVERYTHING. i agree with u that there aren't many original windowblinds themes that are good though. 99.9% of them are absolutley aweful. snidley does great ports though and ports all the best msstyles to WB, and some msstyles authors are starting to make WB themes now. u have to admit the technology is better than msstyles

why do people use windowblinds? maybe because it's better? yeah, that's the reason...it is better. that's my opinion and i'm sticking with it just like you have your opinion that msstyles is better. you keep using your hacked system files and i'll use wb. besides, wb skins much more than the hack does. everybody has their opinion. jsut because you don't agree with me doesn't make you right and me wrong or vica versa. if this skin does get ported, and it will :), it will do justice to tiger's work.

ok can we stop this msstyles vs. WB deal, i think theres enough of those threads around the forums as it is we don' t need any more. and also the decision of weather the theme gets ported over to WB is between me and arhra because after all this is based on his wonderful skin.

now back to discussing the skin, i have fixed the bugs posted, and i will include the start menu for 32, and thats the only version that im going to release ofcourse i'll have mine at 48 still :yes: but the released version will ONLY have space for 32 on the startmenu anyone one that wants anything different will have to do it on their own. :p

i will upload the updated version later on tonight

and here's a preview of a logon that im planning on making

post-36-1066087079.jpg

glad to hear about the updated release tiger :)

logon is looking fantastic, only thing I can recommend is maybe changing the font to something more blocky, but it's your logon so it's entirely up to you.

i apologize if what i said seemed derogatory. it wan't meant to be at all. actually. i was chuckling a bit as i typed it. i said it all in a light hearted matter. again, i apologize if anyone took it in any fashion considered mean or derogatory.

OK updated version is now uploaded

***changes

the default pane size in the start menu is for 32x32 icon sizes

fix the toolbarbutton bug

the resize gripper bug

and some minor things aswell

please note if you have edited ur explorer.exe to change what gets displayed on the "Turn Off Computer" button on the start menu then u MIGHT encounter some bugs.

and for those who haven't hacked their explorer.exe to change the Turn Off Computer text you will noticed that now it just says "Turn Off" thats because i had to trip it a bit due to the change in size of the start menu, but don't worry no actual edition was done to your explorer.exe is all done in stylebuilder

enjoy the update

and download Here

Edited by tiger2k

maybe i find a bug on the new version:

start menu, the word "Shut Down" is truncated. i can see only "Shut Dow" and also a piece of w is dropped.

but this still the most beauty theme i ever seen ;)

Alex

Very nice work indeed. Is there a way I can edit the menu tho so that it will show the names of the icons. I kinda miss them. Not only that... my gf doesnt know the icons like i do so she keeps asking me which icon does what. :wacko: