Hillarious, but Disturbing

:huh: i'm christian but i have to say that's quite rediculous and disturbing. i always hate how most christians condem all other religions and beliefs

:s this part scares me the most:

Q: Hey Professor! Haven't dinos been extinct for millions of years?

A: Sorry little buddy... Dinos still walk on the land and swim in the seas! And the earth is less than 10,000 years old!

LMFAO yeah right! :rofl: normally i don't have a problem with other people's beliefs, but this is so wrong it's funny :laugh:

edit: btw, i'm catholic, and if you think we're strict... these people are by far worse :yes:

sigh, i especially love the bit on atheism.

i dont think i know any atheists who are sad?

"Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word."

LOL :laugh:

Hey, Habu...

How many gods do you have?

(Habu says" "I don't know, I lost count!")

Wouldn't you rather have just one God who loves you a bunch than a bunch of gods that don't love you at all?

Jesus loves everybody, even the unsaved like Habu! Remember to pray for Habu and others like him that they may find Jesus and accept Him into their hearts!

Beside this block of text is an elephant (Habu) wrapped in a sash with a dot on his forehead. I hope to hell this is a joke. The stereotyping is unbelievable.
If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,

TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to

these poor lost souls yourself, however

AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.

Unbefreakinglieavable.

EDIT: Don't miss out on Hopsiah the "Kanga-Jew." The ****ing Kanga-Jew. That's by and far the most hilarious thing I've seen in weeks.

Sounds like they are trying to make money, seen all the stuff they are selling? Of course when did you hear of a church or religious org selling tightish clothes or a thong? I dont think Lambuel is on the level :shifty:

That's truly stupid.

I don't have any kids now but if I did I would NOT print that out for them lol.

Even when I get kids I am not instigating religion on them at all, they should decide whether to believe in "God" or not when they are old enough to reason.

:huh: i'm christian but i have to say that's quite rediculous and disturbing. i always hate how most christians condem all other religions and beliefs

When you go deep into religions, sadly, almost all of them condemn other beliefs... :rolleyes:

Edit: Please note I said "deep into"... :whistle:

bash me if you want .. but that site is just utter sick !

You may be moved to try and witness to

these poor lost souls yourself, however

AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

wtf !?!? avoid talking to them ??

and that Elephant with a "bindiya" on it's forehead @#!% buncha a$$h0les.

someone sent me a link to this site just today and I thought it was really funny at first. When I saw the off site links it started looking more and more like the person that wrote it all was being serious.

I hope its all just a scam I really do, but I cant help thinking at least one person who visits that site will agree whole heartedly with all the crap thats on there..

Oh, I'm thinking of buying one of those atheist t shirts, they're very good.

Yes, so they can keep you away from their evil non-believing ways! Run, children!!!

Please, PLEASE let this be some kind of joke :x

WAIT WAIT WAIT GUYS! Theres more!!!

http://www.landoverbaptist.org

"Will Jesus Sling Little Children Into Hell For Celebrating Halloween? "You bet He will!" says Pastor Deacon Fred."

"Organize a Book Burning: Book burning is a Christian tradition that goes all the way back to the book of Acts. Find out how to organize one of these fun events in your neighborhood! "

"Learn About Demon Hunters: Read about how our own, Rev. Mitch Walker, trapped a 3 1/2 inch succubus in a bird cage with nothing more than a bread crumb and a roll of paper towels."

ROTFL

This is very sad & disturbing... These people know nothing about true religion, hope, and faith and they are just passing their own ignorance and hate onto their children.

"Will Jesus Sling Little Children Into Hell For Celebrating Halloween? "You bet He will!" says Pastor Deacon Fred."

"Organize a Book Burning: Book burning is a Christian tradition that goes all the way back to the book of Acts. Find out how to organize one of these fun events in your neighborhood! "

"Learn About Demon Hunters: Read about how our own, Rev. Mitch Walker, trapped a 3 1/2 inch succubus in a bird cage with nothing more than a bread crumb and a roll of paper towels."

ROTFL

ROFL.... but that site is a satire.... :rofl:

"Note:

The Landover Baptist Church website is not intended to be viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18. Landover Baptist Church is copyright 2000 - Americhrist Ltd.

Sadly, the first one posted is not... :pinch:

that was a crazy site (the first one).

but check out the guestbook (or "prayerbook").

the guest book is soo freakin' funny !!! you guys definitely should check it out .. in the "religion" pull down menu ..there's a choice call 'Macintosh/Eunuch" ?@#!

ROTFL

ROFL.... but that site is a satire.... :rofl:

"Note:

The Landover Baptist Church website is not intended to be viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18. Landover Baptist Church is copyright 2000 - Americhrist Ltd.

Sadly, the first one posted is not... :pinch: