Hillarious, but Disturbing

Q: My friend Bomby the bombardier beetle can shoot boiling-hot toxic chemicals out of hit but.  Why?

A: God gave your friend that ability for defense against evil and as a testament against the false doctrine of Evolutionism!

I always thought that the ability to spew toxins from ones but was to fight the " false doctrine of Evolutionism". LOL :woot:

that's pretty ****** up,

I remember when I was in school theyd had out these little christian comic books to all the kids

Those things were pretty messed up too.

One was about a little boy that got ran over that wasn't christian and his friend was crying and the lady went up to him and told him that him that she was sorry to say that his friend that just died right there went to hell cus he wasn't christian.

What kind of thing is that to show to children?

It's religious propaganda that's what it is ^

It's brainwashing kids to believe that they should be afraid of not believing in God :rolleyes: I don't think it's right :wacko:

Cain - Married his sister !

Pretty Sad website.

I'm an Atheist and my father & stepmother are Born Again Christains and

this website doesnt shock me at what steps these people take to convert others.

My Stepmother was converted by some Evil B*tch, who went as far as too not allow her 3 sons

too wear Jeans, and she even tried to bribe judges in a local beauty pagent once to vote for her

daughter to win the pagent, she never even placed even after the judges accepted her bribe. :) :D

This woman is just like those freaks that created that website.

If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,

TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to

these poor lost souls yourself, however

AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.

FUK YOU, YOU RELIGIOUS MOTHERFUKERS! YOU HYPOCRITICAL B4STARDS!!! FUKKING DIE YOU STUPID KUNTS!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

nobheads the lot of them, this sh1t make me want to seriously kick fuk out of a vicar for no reason. brainwashing ######!

read my quote in my sig. :angry:

AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.

FUK YOU, YOU RELIGIOUS MOTHERFUKERS! YOU HYPOCRITICAL B4STARDS!!! FUKKING DIE YOU STUPID KUNTS!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

nobheads the lot of them, this sh1t make me want to seriously kick fuk out of a vicar for no reason. brainwashing ######!

Couldn't have said it better, but I fear that you just got the tread closed.

AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Take it easy mate... ;)

But I fully agree, since ever, with your sig... (Y)

http://objective.jesussave.us/kidz.html

I dont want to start any religous wars here but that is the most hillarious and yet terribly disturbing thing I have ever seen in my life.

Can you imagine what that kinda **** does to kids?

I'm unable to get to that site, as every time i attempt to load it I get redirected here :- http://www.hyperebooknet.com/

:huh: hmmmm

AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

(Y)

There are other things I disagree with you on, but you're spot on this one.

I barely stand normal religious people, but as soon as they START to "teach" it to anyone else, it's gone way too far and I CAN'T stand it. The maroons.

Also, have a look at MY sig. I copied it from someone else on Neowin a little while ago, because I belive it 100%.

i just realized that if you click the atheist goat's head enough it eventually says "Hey kid, wanna read some Ayn Rand?"

it's not like atheists go around PREACHING THEIR BELIEFS to everyone. ick

Edited by ike

http://objective.jesussave.us/kidz.html

I dont want to start any religous wars here but that is the most hillarious and yet terribly disturbing thing I have ever seen in my life.

Can you imagine what that kinda **** does to kids?

Damn, I click the link and it just shows nothing for the address in the address bar of IE6 has turned to be :http://www.hyperebooknet.com/!

How is it hilarious? Would you like to post the mail content here? I think China's official filter may have worked stealthily.