ITC Judge Bans Xbox

Microsoft should just go back to developing its own proprietary technology for everything. That's the only way you can have progress in the world of patent litigation.

Yeah, I'm sure hurting their own users and the computing industry is the perfect remedy for having problems with patent litigation. Their attempts to enforce their own standards is what made the tech world call IE6 the best browser ever, right?!

Motorola is asking for what? $25 for a laptop and something similar for the Xbox. Sounds fair.

As far as I know, going by neowin FP, Motorola was asking for 2.5% of the price of very computer sold with Windows. That does not make any sense, fanboy or not. Why would the license cost more for a $2000 laptop against. $1200 laptop when the only difference is say a bigger SSD? Why should Motorola get $50 on first laptop and $30 on the second when Microsoft doesn't set the price?

Yeah, I'm sure hurting their own users and the computing industry is the perfect remedy for having problems with patent litigation. Their attempts to enforce their own standards is what made the tech world call IE6 the best browser ever, right?!

IE6 is old, try webkit as it is fast becoming next IE6. We will soon have best viewed in webkit instead of best viewed in Internet explorer. ;p