iOS 6 Beta 10A5316k apparently leaked before event, support for iPad 1 gone

Even if there were a Leak, you still have to Register your IOS Test Device with the Apple Developer Portal (using your Paid Apple IOS Developer Account Apple ID, you know, the one you used to sign your NDA Agreement with Apple, the one you used to verify that you are NOT on the U.S.A. Terrorism Watch List, and the one you used to sign the Agreement saying that only you and your Authorized Employees for your Corporation will use the Beta for Testing Purposes Only) using XCode (New Registraion Requirement) or else you will NOT be able to install the softwware because ITunes will give you an error message saying that your Device is NOT Registered with the Apple Developer Program! Just a BIG FYI!

I think we all know this, but thanks for pointing out the obvious!

Enjoy your last major release :p

Nope. One more after this. They still sell the iPad 2 right now. So we're good until the year after they stop selling it.

Even if there were a Leak, you still have to Register your IOS Test Device with the Apple Developer Portal (using your Paid Apple IOS Developer Account Apple ID, you know, the one you used to sign your NDA Agreement with Apple, the one you used to verify that you are NOT on the U.S.A. Terrorism Watch List, and the one you used to sign the Agreement saying that only you and your Authorized Employees for your Corporation will use the Beta for Testing Purposes Only) using XCode (New Registraion Requirement) or else you will NOT be able to install the softwware because ITunes will give you an error message saying that your Device is NOT Registered with the Apple Developer Program! Just a BIG FYI!

Lots of members here are Developers - or at the very least have a Dev account or access to a Dev account.

Nope. One more after this. They still sell the iPad 2 right now. So we're good until the year after they stop selling it.

Lots of members here are Developers - or at the very least have a Dev account or access to a Dev account.

Unless I am mistaken, Apple does NOT let the Free IOS Developer Program Members Download the Betas. The Apple Developers like myself included who are in the $99 a Year Program have all signed NDA's about the Beta Content that we download and we will not be allowed to talk about IOS 6 after we get our hands on it tomorrow. Or am I mistaken?

Unless I am mistaken, Apple does NOT let the Free IOS Developer Program Members Download the Betas. The Apple Developers like myself included who are in the $99 a Year Program have all signed NDA's about the Beta Content that we download and we will not be allowed to talk about IOS 6 after we get our hands on it tomorrow. Or am I mistaken?

You're right, free accounts don't have access to beta content for iOS

Who said anything about a free account?

Glad my iPod touch 4G will get the update but dropping the iPod touch 3G and keeping the iPhone 3GS? that makes no sense! they both have the same hardware (well apart from the obvious missing features of cause). Oh well, can't grumble too much as Apple do an outstanding amount of support for older devices unlike Android, your lucky if you even get one update!

Glad my iPod touch 4G will get the update but dropping the iPod touch 3G and keeping the iPhone 3GS? that makes no sense! they both have the same hardware (well apart from the obvious missing features of cause). Oh well, can't grumble too much as Apple do an outstanding amount of support for older devices unlike Android, your lucky if you even get one update!

They no longer sell the touch 3G but do the iPhone 3GS so hey you want the latest mobile OS, go buy one of our newer devices. A lot of Android devices get support, quite a few went from 1.6 - 2.1 - 2.3 most will not be getting ICS though from that age.