Winamp 5 Beta

I'm just saying, he might have been playing it safe. Nullsoft started threatening lawsuits to some alpha holding site of the first leak.

you friggin respect what others do for you, if you are too damn lazy or stupid to get it from irc then don't get it

it's not a leak from Winamp's site and no one alone have the friggin facility to host the friggin 4.58MB file, so the only friggin way to du it is via the friggin IRC

dont acidently fall in the shower tonite :whistle:

im actually waiting for iTunes for windows i wanna see what everyones ranting about i played with the alpha but it blew chunks

There never was an alpha :rolleyes:

The alpha you've used was just a clone written in Delphi...... it looked ok, but had nothing to do with Apple

Anyway, iTunes for Windows is true and it seems like it rocks...

"Probably the best Windows app ever written" - Steve Jobs

You are quoting steve jobs as a review for the app? lol hahahahha

There was no alpha, that was an app created from scratch by an individual

i wasnt talking about that pos wannabe VB app somone made like last july im talkin bout somehting that was given to me last week by somone i know who works for the company

erm. there was no alpha since there hasn't been any internal testing either since that was prohibited by contracts. i know someone who works for the company too. so one of us is telling b$

here's 2 links to the winamp beta. i will only host them for 30 minutes max then i'm deleting them.

Links Removed

Edited by Mr magoo

erm. there was no alpha since there hasn't been any internal testing either since that was prohibited by contracts. i know someone who works for the company too. so one of us is telling b$

There was definitely an alpha leaked. I know someone who has been testing alpha builds of it, and there was a bit of an uproar when it was discovered that somebody leaked one of the builds...

I just can't stick with it though. The lack of 24bit plaback kills me, I'm just so used to the quality of 24bit in foobar. It's a shame cause the modern skin is beautiful and I would really like to use Winamp5 but sound quality always comes first.