OK woman lures teen into tanning booth

It's all great buy what if the boy was a girl and she was a man would you react the same way ?

I personally would yes, why not?

Glassed Silver:mac

ok. let me recap this in my mind, not sure I missed anything.

• 16 yr old boy at a gym with his mom at MIDNIGHT
  • Mom stays and lets him roam around KNOWING that a woman was showing interest in him
  • Instead of confronting boy or woman, asks others to watch the situation
  • Others DO NOT watch the situation very closely.
  • 16 yr old boy is 'lured' into a room alone with a woman.
  • 16yr old boy doesn't leave, but stays and has lady half-undress herself and kiss him.
  • Mom bangs on door and assaults woman alone with her some before knowing what is going on.
  • Boy hangs out and hides.
  • Woman arrested for kissing a 16 yr old boy.

There are some rather large gaps in logic and basic parenting here. I say kick all their asses.

• Like 3

omg so over rated... then some adults would make a big deal out of this..

-> Shes hot

-> He wanted it

-> She did not force him,etc

He went in for it... god dam I wish I was him.... her flirting at me and then getting me into that room, ahhhhhhhhh

What's the big deal here?.... he went for it so like?...

god dam ... why such a big deal made out of it

A lot of people would be up in arms if it was a 15 year old girl and an older guy but it seems like it's okay for a 15 year old boy and an older woman to do this.

• Like 2

I like how stories like this use words like "lured" - it's a little emotive...

I agree with you. Whilst I will agree that relationships with a large age gap can sometimes be problematic the media's apparent willingness to portray it in a light that always paints the older person as a predator and that always paints the younger person as an unwilling victim that's being coerced or forced is troubling. It's not always the case.

true, not ALL look BAD, but it was an exaggeration of that girl being not done up. I am willing to bet my right arm that if you let that girl get done up with make up and dressed you would all say "damn shes hot". google around all your hottest movie stars and see their "un-done" look and you will see what i mean.... and as a side note: yes, my girl is amazingly beautiful with no make up too... ;)

Actually, I prefer girls withOUT makeup. A girl in her gym clothes is pretty hot, while a girl in high heels... practically struggling to walk... with layers of makeup and her hair in all weird fashions, is ugly.

You seem to think that only your opinion is the right opinion. It's not.

And on the topic of the story, it is interesting how we react to a boy vs a girl being under age. A boy has just as much of a clue as a girl does about sex, it's no different. Boy's typically "want it" while girls are supposed to "keep it closed". Is that right? Well that's an opinion.

• Like 1

all girls on earth look bad when not done up, when you get a girlfriend you will learn this.

Not true actually! My girlfriend hardly wears makeup, I've known a couple other that don't too.

Not true actually! My girlfriend hardly wears makeup, I've known a couple other that don't too.

I was exaggerating, what I should have said ALL girls CAN look bad at times especially in mug shots.

I was exaggerating, what I should have said ALL girls CAN look bad at times especially in mug shots.

It's ok - I knew the point you were trying to make, and that you were actually defending her in that mugshot.

You know, if this was a 24 year old man luring a 15 year old girl into a tanning booth, this conversation would be much different.

My exact thoughts people would be ready to lynch him! This is no different she is 24 and should know better and should get the same treatment.

• Like 1

When I read the title of this thread I understood "OK woman" to mean she was decent looking.

It's obviously too early in the morning for me, as it took me up until just now to realise that OK was for Oklahoma. :pinch:

It's all great buy what if the boy was a girl and she was a man would you react the same way ?

It's a felony here, the age of consent being 16, and it gets charged whatever gender is the older partner. In fact, the teacher-pupil relationship is considered to have enough of a 'power disparity' that a teacher could be charged even if the pupil is over the age of consent until they're 18.

well no as a 15 year old boy vs a 23 year old chick ,

15 year old boy = in control

15 year old boy = more power (both ways)

15 year old boy = rape her , mabe she just wanted a kiss and the teen went full blast..

15 year old boy = able to escape easy.(now even able. escape easy !!!!)

etc u know

lik many have commented, if it was 24 yr old boy and 15 yrd old gurl, this topic wud have gone very different.

what the boy needs to do is grow a pair and say that it was consent; both parts agreeded to it and no charges (or fines) should be set on the girl.

then he needs to beat that ***** up like there is no tommorow.... period