OK woman lures teen into tanning booth

lik many have commented, if it was 24 yr old boy and 15 yrd old gurl, this topic wud have gone very different.

what the boy needs to do is grow a pair and say that it was consent; both parts agreeded to it and no charges (or fines) should be set on the girl.

then he needs to beat that ***** up like there is no tommorow.... period

In the eyes of the law, it doesn't matter. Age is the only thing that matters in this case and the woman should / has been charged regardless of it being consensual or not. Whether or not it was morally wrong of her, that's a different matter altogether and many will have vastly different ideas about that.

• Like 1

lik many have commented, if it was 24 yr old boy and 15 yrd old gurl, this topic wud have gone very different.

what the boy needs to do is grow a pair and say that it was consent; both parts agreeded to it and no charges (or fines) should be set on the girl.

then he needs to beat that ***** up like there is no tommorow.... period

The problem is, a teenager 15 years old is viewed as incapable of making intelligent decisions about sex. That's why the law decides it's not okay for teens that young to be deciding to have sex with someone older. They could have been talked into it, or they DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. I definitely didn't truly understand sex till recently, when I was about 18. When I was 15... wow I had no clue about sex compared to what I know now.

The problem is, a teenager 15 years old is viewed as incapable of making intelligent decisions about sex. That's why the law decides it's not okay for teens that young to be deciding to have sex with someone older. They could have been talked into it, or they DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. I definitely didn't truly understand sex till recently, when I was about 18. When I was 15... wow I had no clue about sex compared to what I know now.

Where do you live.. MARS ??

In the eyes of the law, it doesn't matter. Age is the only thing that matters in this case and the woman should / has been charged regardless of it being consensual or not. Whether or not it was morally wrong of her, that's a different matter altogether and many will have vastly different ideas about that.

She deserves to go to jail because the law says so isn't a rational argument. If you by your own admission can go to jail for something that isn't even necessarily wrong or unethical don't you think people should look at having the law changed?

That's simply not true.

I've seen my best friend and my fianc? amongst others without make-up and they look fabulous.

Haha, seems so! :laugh:

Glassed Silver:mac

any idea how to get a girl to actually believe she looks good without make up, or with it for that mstter :/

Where do you live.. MARS ??

So you knew exactly the same info about sex when you were 15 vs 18? I highly doubt that.

Fact is, we all need time to mature, learn, and understand. And teens make a LOT of dumb choices, cause they don't realize things can go bad. I went too fast on my motorcycle on a nice mountain road and crashed. Had I been more mature, I would have not been going that fast.