Godzilla

I still love the 1998 one :rofl:

Haha :p I still like that one too :p Saw it in cinema's, got on dvd and watched about 100 times :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I never knew Brian Cranston was gonna be in this movie. Perhaps can he be a chemical wielding scientist again? lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Please dont let Godzilla look like the 98' one, i want the old school Godzilla back

Please dont let Godzilla look like the 98' one, i want the old school Godzilla back

I've heard a lot of people say this, but I never really understood the distaste for the updated look? Personally, I liked it, and I grew up watching the old school films too. I liked both.

I've heard a lot of people say this, but I never really understood the distaste for the updated look? Personally, I liked it, and I grew up watching the old school films too. I liked both.

I loved the 1998 version :D

• Like 1

I like it too. I can't stand seeing a guy in a rubber suit in HD. I think it will ruin the experience. People will be laughing at Godzilla as a joke instead of being scared of it.

• 2 weeks later...

All i want to see is the man him self :D

Yeah that's gonna be a while. I'm sure they are already either still designing him or they are already starting to animate him for certain scenes. 

Yeah that's gonna be a while. I'm sure they are already either still designing him or they are already starting to animate him for certain scenes. 

They should release some concept art meanwhile. This is not Cloverfield (I hope).

They should release some concept art meanwhile. This is not Cloverfield (I hope).

Pretty sure he'll appear on Empire Magazine sometime. That's what most of the Transformers designs were released.

• 2 weeks later...