Godzilla

Anyone figured what out yet what the role of those human flares is, because right now it seems damn silly.

Ever watched Reign of Fire? Think about it for a second :shifty:

Yep, as far as giant mechs go, the Jaegers were pretty useless. They'd probably all stand in a line in boxing positions while Godzilla charges his breath.

You apologize right this instant! Cherno Alpha, best Jaeger of all, would wreck Godzilla! Wm3dZzI.gif

Pacific Rim - Godzilla crossover movie? I would buy 500 tickets without even seeing the poster :woot: :woot:

Ever watched Reign of Fire? Think about it for a second :shifty:

I did, but the female dragons they were snaring were the size of a sparrow to Godzilla. Besides, trying to capture Godzilla with a net would be the same type of brilliant plan like building a giant wall to stop a giant monster. *snigger*

You apologize right this instant! Cherno Alpha, best Jaeger of all, would wreck Godzilla! Wm3dZzI.gif

Pacific Rim - Godzilla crossover movie? I would buy 500 tickets without even seeing the poster :woot: :woot:

Never, those Jaegers couldn't fight themselves out of a paper bag.

CGI from the pictures looked good but from trailer looking abit half half, other then that sooo looking forward to this film!!

I'd recommend that you also check out Gareth Edwards' previous movie, Monsters.

As for the official trailer, my body is ready :wub:

Monsters was very good, though the ending was too abrupt.  And no sequel?  (yet?)