[VS] Wurp

Can someone send me the thin taskbar version? Just PM me if you have it and can send it to me.

586093553[/snapback]

Why can't I edit my own posts? :blink:

...I had to quote myself.

Anyways, I have plenty of web space and can provide a permanent link if someone would just send it to me. Thanks! :)

ive still got this theme, uploaded it to rapidshare http://rapidshare.de/files/2522747/wurp_th...askbar.zip.html

586096572[/snapback]

Ad-financed 1-Click Webhosting + Webspace

RapidShare is an absolutely free web-hosting service for providing webspace on our servers without the need to sign-up.

Just select a file and upload it. You will get your download-link and a secret delete-link immediately. More infos in our FAQ.

Doesn't work ;[

Ad-financed 1-Click Webhosting + Webspace

RapidShare is an absolutely free web-hosting service for providing webspace on our servers without the need to sign-up.

Just select a file and upload it. You will get your download-link and a secret delete-link immediately. More infos in our FAQ.

Doesn't work ;[

586097429[/snapback]

It does work. Hit the "Free" button next to the "Select your download" option at the bottom of the page. Afterward, you should be taken to a new page - scroll to the bottom and wait for the "Download-Ticket" to finish its countdown, click the link provided, and download away.

• 10 months later...

If a kind soul could get me Wurp (mods or otherwise) I would be willing to host it as long as possible on my hosting, or at least post when I can't anymore.

• 5 weeks later...

I was just reformatting my HD and looking through some old CDs and found the thin version. I labeled it thin taskbar so it should be the thin taskbar version.

Click to Download Thin Wurp

That link doesn't work, could you please send it to me?