[VS] Wurp

The first normal start var version link works, but I would prefer the thin start bar version which link doesnt work. Also torrent link doesnt work either. Could someone please send me the small version. It would be much appreciated! Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Zeta for the link.

Excellent VS! clean, simple, clear & sharp. A VS that stress more on usability than 3D effects, bevel, using unusual fonts or fonts that too small/big, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a fix for the small bug that Kream has reported? (I've included the pic of what's wrong in the attachment). Basically, for those of you that can't see it, it only happens with the thin taskbar version and with the start button, there is a slither of white pixels underneath it (around 2 pixels high), but only along the start button!

It's bugging the hell out of me and I don't understand as the theme seems to work on my other computer ok.. This is with a fresh install of Windows XP too.

Can someone post a fix for it?

Thanks!

post-72154-1107817416.jpg

• 2 months later...

Guess I can't edit my post, but my ISP started blocking my tracker...I don't know how long ago.

I've moved to a remote tracker and have a reseed for anyone wanting this from BitTorrent.:

Wurp Thin Taskbar

just make a new thread instead of diggin up old threads. thank you.

585871669[/snapback]

Thanks, please use your moderator powers to cease this thread. Oh wait, you have none, so... why are you even talking? I've noticed you like to do this in a few other threads. If you don't like it, don't post; simple as that.

Thanks. :huh:

This thread is just fine. We do not need 5 threads going on for 1 theme. Keep it in here.

Thank you for listening to a REAL moderator.

• 1 month later...

I had the thin bar one before I reformatted my computer... Can anyone send it to me or so? I would appreciate it more than ANYTHING, thanks.

kiyone@gmail.com

I want to chime in as well. Been looking all over the net and here for the thin version. I'd appreciate it if anyone could PM me a link or host it.

Thanks in advance! :)