Meet the browser: Chrome Next

20 hours ago, Demz said:

does anyone know of a Good Easyt to use " Video Downloader "  one that i can use to get Vids from Youtube?  

Heh the best one I know of is an extension for Firefox, sorry :/ I like it because it places it as part of the YouTube page and lets you download in multiple qualities.

If it also exists for Chrome I would very much like to know!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boo Berry said:

Having a Chrome extension that can download YouTube videos may be hard to come by, as apparently Google removes extensions that provide this functionality from the Web Store.

Yes, that's right, but this seems to do the job too http://addoncrop.com/youtube_video_downloader/

SNAG-0013.png

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

Heh the best one I know of is an extension for Firefox, sorry :/ I like it because it places it as part of the YouTube page and lets you download in multiple qualities.

If 

it also exists for Chrome I would very much like to know!

i got that extension in Chrome. i just followed a link from Firefox's Extension link . but yeah as Boo said Google are Removing those  Extensions, i was going to upload the extension here but it wont let me. its the same Extension but as a Chrome Extension 

https://github.com/gantt/downloadyoutube

The script works in:

Chrome (install the Tampermonkey extension first)

Edited by Demz

If you want to download youtube videos in chrome you can install the tampermonkey extension then install this script

this allows you to download videos from many sites. Alternatively you could install Free download manager on your pc.

If you use firefox then the best extensions are "video download helper" and "flash and video download".

started to get Wacky Renduring problems with 56, i have had to go back to Firefox , it also might be a bit of Video Corruption in it to. i never got the issue in 55

Edited by Demz

46 minutes ago, Demz said:

started to get Wacky Renduring problems with 56, i have had to go back to Firefox , it also might be a bit of Video Corruption in it to. i never got the issue in 55

Settings > System > Hardware Accell ( Disable/Enable 

i'll see if that helps

On 27/01/2017 at 11:02 AM, Demz said:

Settings > System > Hardware Accell ( Disable/Enable 

i'll see if that helps

looks like that fixed my problem, Disabling ( Hardware Accelleration ) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WebAssembly Ends Browser Preview With Initial API & Binary Format

The WebAssembly stakeholders agreed that it's the end of the browser preview phase with the initial WebAssembly API and binary format being complete for their initial implementation. Web browsers can now begin shipping WebAssembly support enabled by default.

WASM can allow compiling C/C++ among other languages down into code supported by Firefox, Chrome, WebKit, and Edge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...