A little help regarding some claimed NASA report.

Supposedly They say the outer edges only will pass through. One another

The process would likely take thousands of years to complete and even if the outer edges of this mystery solar system past through our own edges, the Star would likely already be at a maximum of three times the distance of our sun to the Earth.

*looks out window*

Nope, just one Sun.

Also, if another solar system was really this close, the gravity would totally screw our orbits up and likely result in the destruction of both solar systems. There wouldn't be a "edges passing each other".

Sentry Risk Table (Stuff that could hit us relatively soon)

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/

DUDE , this is not RidiCulous , This Is Called GK.

Which Is Too Poor Of Yours..

last NASA report Came and I Guess Many Ppl Know but You Dunt ,

Its None Of Fault.

if U dun Know You Can Simply Say U Dun Beleive Rathr Than bashing Here.

so if u wana Bash Some1 Here On The Basis Of Ur Own Poor GK , No1 Gonna take it..

u Bettr Dun Comment Now till The Tym U Get Ur Facts Right !

and U talking about Claims and Report , There Is last Year NASA report , ask any Intelligent Science stdnt. If u know , and if u dunt know any than read Forbes Maagazines |intrnational magzine|

go Na d Get It. rathr Than Shouting Here And Making No Sense...

You'll not gonna win here, brother. Not against him :laugh:

if the second sun was say out past Neptune we would see it as just another star

the planets are REAAAAALY far apart.

thats part of the problem NASA is having ATM with trying to look for the Sun's twin, majority of the solar systems we have found are Binary or above Star systems, was said that a Solar system like ours is Extremly Rare. the suns twin is belived to be a Brown Dwarf or something that with its estimated distance being in the Ort Cloud and its coolness/brightness being as it would be extremly hard to find.

as currently there is a debate on what is knocking the orbits of random objects from the cloud into the solar system at the regular intervals that have been seen so far.

oh sweet i found an article like what i read, i forget where i read it, but i doubt it was from Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3300270/Does-the-Sun-have-a-doomsday-twin.html

A) Stars are much bigger than planets

B) Stars actually emit light rather than reflect light, lots of it

It would at the very least be visible through the day time clearly.

i know what a planet and star is

not all star's emit light ( black Dwarf, brown Dwarf, ect. black dwarfs are stars that are totally dead, emit no light, and emit no heat. )

brown dwarfs are no longer able to sustain fusion, or very little. they would still have their gravity, but would emit very little light, in comparison to the background radiation and background light, would be almost invisible

if the second sun was say out past Neptune we would see it as just another star

the planets are REAAAAALY far apart.

thats part of the problem NASA is having ATM with trying to look for the Sun's twin, majority of the solar systems we have found are Binary or above Star systems, was said that a Solar system like ours is Extremly Rare. the suns twin is belived to be a Brown Dwarf or something that with its estimated distance being in the Ort Cloud and its coolness/brightness being as it would be extremly hard to find.

as currently there is a debate on what is knocking the orbits of random objects from the cloud into the solar system at the regular intervals that have been seen so far.

oh sweet i found an article like what i read, i forget where i read it, but i doubt it was from Telegraph

http://www.telegraph...msday-twin.html

i know what a planet and star is

not all star's emit light ( black Dwarf, brown Dwarf, ect. black dwarfs are stars that are totally dead, emit no light, and emit no heat. )

brown dwarfs are no longer able to sustain fusion, or very little. they would still have their gravity, but would emit very little light, in comparison to the background radiation and background light, would be almost invisible

The sun doesn't have a twin. Even if the object donesn't emit visible light, they'll still emit other types of detectable radiation, (IR, Microwave, etc.), Pluto's colder than the coldest spot on Earth and still is plainly visible in IR images. If there was an object in the Oort Cloud big enough, it would still light up like a Christmas Tree in other spectrums. There is also nothing out there to suggest any types of gravitational anomalies either, otherwise Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 would have detected traces of it, and New Horizons is heading out that way as well.

The sun doesn't have a twin. Even if the object donesn't emit visible light, they'll still emit other types of detectable radiation, (IR, Microwave, etc.), Pluto's colder than the coldest spot on Earth and still is plainly visible in IR images. If there was an object in the Oort Cloud big enough, it would still light up like a Christmas Tree in other spectrums. There is also nothing out there to suggest any types of gravitational anomalies either, otherwise Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 would have detected traces of it, and New Horizons is heading out that way as well.

Not stating that there is by fact, saying its possable considering that the orbit if the dwarf would be very large, and even an IR image wouldnt move by much.

As far as the proof, like i said the only proof that supports it is the timly occurance of large impact events. I will agree thata not enough to justify, but it makes sense.

Not stating that there is by fact, saying its possable considering that the orbit if the dwarf would be very large, and even an IR image wouldnt move by much.

As far as the proof, like i said the only proof that supports it is the timly occurance of large impact events. I will agree thata not enough to justify, but it makes sense.

If there was a brown dwarf circling the sun, we would know about it because we would see it. It would move faster around the sky than the rest of the stars would. The "very large" orbit doesn't make sense, because the gravitational field of brown dwarfs are weak, so it can't get too far away. Proxima Centauri is too far away to have any noticeable effect on us. Chances are our solar system had close encounters with other, bigger, stars in the past to shoot those comets at us.

Given what small objects our current equipment can detect if there were some form of inactive dwarf star close enough to the solar system to affect the gravity of it's bodies we would have seen it by now.

• Like 2

If there was a brown dwarf circling the sun, we would know about it because we would see it. It would move faster around the sky than the rest of the stars would. The "very large" orbit doesn't make sense, because the gravitational field of brown dwarfs are weak, so it can't get too far away. Proxima Centauri is too far away to have any noticeable effect on us. Chances are our solar system had close encounters with other, bigger, stars in the past to shoot those comets at us.

the gravitational field of an object does not dictate its orbital relationship with the Primary Star. the objects gravitational field only effects " moons ", IF there was a brown dwarf its orbit would be in relation of the pull of the sun, as the sun is the biggest grav object in our system that we know of..

Prox Centauri has nothing to do with anything so no idea why that was brought up

as far as moving around the sky, Pluto takes little under 250 years to orbit the sun, its not that noticeable as far as movement. ( take for example 90377Sedna which has an orbit over 11K years and the same classification as pluto and its orbit brings it )

heck for all i know it could be Sedna thats knocking the objects in the Ort Cloud out and about.

but all in all, there is fact, that there have been routine events happening at the same interval leading to an extinction of some kind, the question is what is bringing them in at such regular intervals

Thanks guys for your replies! There was another reply posted, stating that I need to buy Forbes and watch Discovery. :D Interestingly, it has been made by a member who just registered on that day and has just one post, the one in that thread. Smells funny, doesn't it? His post:

Ankithate is right.. i also read about it long before.. and still have some memories and also watched on tv. about orbit changing system. So if you couldn't find any link or report.. so pls buy a forbes magazine as Ankithate saying or buy a tv. Watch discovery (any program about planets). And why all like you saying there must be a boom while changing orbits.You also read that two planets can't have same orbit then here i need to tell you everything or system (Orbit) has its own life and end (read and watched). Don't mind but do you know anything or not. In universe there are so many systems like we humans have Sun, earth and other planets and each have its own life. Like each Railway track has its own time. If you lock yourself in a room can you feel that Earth is moving around sun. Its about universe how can we see all this. And if you really wanna see then join NASA or as i said start watching tv maybe in one to two week you gonna watch about orbits and you also need to read about earthquakes in india,2012. May be earth is in 4th orbit but about world end there is no surity. I read Nostradamus and many like.. all saying it gonna be. Quite possibility NASA can't publish all reports in public if there is something coz its about world end. If they do Panic will be the 1st reason of world end. or there is nothing. . . wait and watch Freethinker112

i just started as to stop misinformation, but then he started personal attacks on me, so I continue.