Technet/MSDN members, post your excitement for RTM in 3 days here!

still waiting for it to appear on dreamspark

I already downloaded the leaked iso too, I just need my key

Just wanted to give you a heads up. I'm not sure about what your long term usage of the products you download from technet is, but they have changed how long you can uses the keys. Once your subscription expires so does your keys.

Many, many product keys were invalidated on July 16. I show several "You have claimed 1 of 0 keys." I cannot reinstall a current OS with a TechNet Standard subscription level on many products now. I assume from that, to expect any computers that are using a TechNet subscription product key to simply fail to boot up and be dead when a TechNet Standard subscription expires.

The Evil Empire rules again!

To anyone who has Technet Standard, do you get access to Windows 2012 Enterprise? I downloaded the technet list but it's outdated by like over a year so. Thank you! :D

Not downloading yet, gonna let some of the madness cool off and not contribute to melting the internet today. LOL

it's not bad actually. It was showing me 4~ hrs and when I checked a few mins later, it was done. I ended up verifying ISO separately just to make sure it wasn't a corrupt download. I got both 32 and 64 versions in about 20mins.

Aaargh still nothing on DreamSpark :/

yeah it's rather annoying, though i suppose it probably is one of the last on their lists

Not downloading yet, gonna let some of the madness cool off and not contribute to melting the internet today. LOL

but why not? lolel. told my family members dont bother getting on youtube for the next few hours!

Hmm, the download link refreshes the page in Firefox and I get a secure content warning in IE. I'm also getting errors when trying to load product keys. For such an unpopular OS it's causing havoc with MSDN ;)

Hmm, the download link refreshes the page in Firefox and I get a secure content warning in IE. I'm also getting errors when trying to load product keys. For such an unpopular OS it's causing havoc with MSDN ;)

havoc isnt the word!!! speeds are getting a little bad... oh hell i dont care im eating hotdogs waiting!!

whoever said it wasn't popular ;) , for the most part is was always the same few people complaining