Young man faked brain injury to get caretaker to change his underwear

Hum

HAMPTON, NH (CBS) - A New Hampshire man is accused of pretending to be disabled and hiring an in-home caregiver to change his underwear for him. :huh:

Hampton police arrested 24-year-old Eric Carrier of Hooksett Thursday and charged him with one count of attempting to commit indecent exposure, which is a felony.

According to investigators, Carrier put an ad on Craigslist, posing as a 22-year-old who "could not control his bowel movements due to a brain injury."

In a statement, police said Carrier "indicated that he required assistance in changing soiled under garments."

He met with a female adult care giver on September 12, 2012 in Hampton and, according to authorities, he "requested that his soiled under garment be changed by the care giver."

The woman became suspicious and called police. Investigators later learned that Carrier was actually 24 years old and not disabled.

They also discovered that Carrier had been arrested in Hooksett last year for a similar offense and was convicted of indecent exposure back on July 30.

Police are asking anyone with information about these incidents to call them at 603-929-4444.

eric-carrier.jpg?w=300

source

• Like 1
IntegralDerivative

Disgusting....

PsYcHoKiLLa

I done did a doodoo !

• Like 1
t_r_nelson

Wouldn't it be easier to just hire a prostitue?

Hum

I want this job

• Like 1
IceBreakerG

Not sure about "easier", but it'd probably be cheaper. Still run the risk of getting arrested though lol.

+BeLGaRaTh

Should have realised when the job advert said "Thats the ****"

Twiddle

I would think this was a prank gone wrong, except that he has a similar charge... So, just a freak, I guess. :p

Original Poster

erm... well at least he is trying something original(ish) i guess ... did he have to go as far as soiling them?

+jamesyfx

Now you're thinking! ...

.. What? He didn't have a real brain injury.

What Warwagon score do I get for that?

Twiddle

Yes, if prostitution was legal here. Strange things like this could be avoided!

Nothing Here

I went boom boom in my pant pant.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hamza Jawad
      Microsoft collaborates with Be My Eyes to offer tech support to the blind
      by Hamza Jawad

The Be My Eyes app was released over three years ago as a form of assistance for the blind and low vision community of people. With the help of live video connections, company representatives and sighted volunteers aim to help these people solve day-to-day tasks like cooking, finding lost items, and more. In recent months, the app has grown to become the largest online community for the visually impaired, with over 900,000 users from more than 150 countries.

Now, the team behind this application has announced that it will be collaborating with Microsoft to offer its customers technical assistance as well.

Although the app was primarily created people to complete simple tasks in their daily lives, the Be My Eyes team noted that a high volume of requests to its volunteers were tech-related as well, which is why it decided to approach Microsoft. After updating the app, users will now be able to contact Microsoft's Disability Answer Desk, which is a free consumer service for disabled customers. To access this feature, a new Specialized Help menu has been added solely to cater to customers who have tech-related requests.

Neil Barnett, Microsoft's Director of the Disability Answer Desk, commented on the collaboration, noting:

Currently this feature is available to customers in the following regions: Australia, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Ireland, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, and the United States.

Hans Jørgen Wiberg, creator of Be My Eyes, stated that he and his team felt ''honored" to receive Microsoft's support in ''helping individuals lead more independent lives''. His team of developers has welcomed any feedback from customers of other companies as well - with regards to what may be added to the Specialized Help menu in the future. The updated Be My Eyes app can be downloaded from the Play Store or the App Store.

• By Usama Jawad96
      If you can't view 4K YouTube content on your Xbox One X, you're not alone
      by Usama Jawad

Back in 2013, when 4K displays were relatively uncommon, YouTube quietly rolled out the "2160p 4K” option for some videos, allowing users to view select content in higher resolution. Now, with most high end displays and devices such as the newly-released Xbox One X touting 4K video playback, this configuration has become more important than ever if you want to view your content in greater detail.

However, it appears that YouTube has disabled 4K content playback via its app for some devices, for unknown reasons.

As noted by PiunikaWeb, several people have complained that they can't view videos at 4K on supported devices such as the Xbox One X using the YouTube app. In fact, even mobile users have cited the issue, saying that the maximum display resolution seems to have been capped at 1080p. It is important to note that only a few handsets sport displays with a resolution greater than 1080p, it appears that the configuration has been disabled for all such smartphones utilizing the YouTube app.

While Google hasn't detailed the reason for this change, a community manager has officially acknowledged the issue, saying that:

It is currently unknown what the problem is, but it likely has to do with relatively lower-powered devices struggling to display 4K content. However, it is rather strange that Google has disabled the configuration for all devices, rather than those affected by the issue.

Source: Google via PiunikaWeb

Don't forget to follow us @NeowinGaming on Twitter to keep up to date with our gaming coverage!

• By Hum
      What?s billed as the oldest-known ?Batmobile? is being offered by Heritage Auctions.

The custom car was designed in the early 1960s, years before George Barris got to work on the iconic car that would carry Adam West and Burt Ward into the camp hall of fame.

Built for fun by New Hampshire teenager Forrest Robinson, the curvaceous Oldsmobile-based coupe caught the eye of a representative for All Star Dairy, which was selling a line of Batman ice cream and drink products at the time.

The company leased the car for Robinson for a few years to use at promotional events, but never got it officially licensed as a ?Batmobile?. It was then sold a few times and neglected, its deteriorated hulk finally ending up on eBay last year.

Sid Belzberg, owner of ToyCarExchange.com, bought it and shipped it to Borbon Fabrications in Sacramento for a full, 1,700 man-hour restoration, which was completed this past winter. It won the first car show it was entered in.

Absentee bidding opens on November 17th and the hammer comes down on December 6th. The opening bid is $90,000.

source
    • By Hum
      A woman who stopped on a New Hampshire highway :huh:  to help a group of ducklings whose mother had been struck and killed by a car :cry:  should've been commended by police for her compassion. Instead, she was given a ticket. :o 

Hallie Bibeau, a 33-year-old from Newfields, N.H., was driving east on Route 101 in Brentwood on Friday when she saw the ducklings.

"I could hear them peeping, and I looked over ... the right-hand side of the road, and I saw that their mom had been hit and was dead on the side," Bibeau told WMUR-TV. "I couldn't just continue on."  :no: 

Bibeau called 911 and waited for police to arrive.  :yes: 

"While I was sitting there, I saw a few of them try to go to the westbound lane and got run over," Bibeau said. "It was terrible to see."  :pacifier: 

She got out of her car to scoop up two of the injured ducklings.

When a state trooper showed up, he gave Bibeau a $100 ticket for stopping in the median, a restricted area.  :omg: 

"We keep our medians free for vehicles who are truly having an emergency," state Police Lt. Nicole Armaganian told the ABC affiliate. "Stopping for an injured duck or ducklings is not what we would consider to be an emergency."  :ike: 

Bibeau, a new mom herself, says she plans to contest the ticket.  :innocent: 

"For the mom that had gotten hit, I just wanted to do whatever I could for her ducklings,"   :unsure: she said. "And if I could save two of them, I could save two of them."  :) 

Sadly, one of the ducklings later died, wildlife officials said. :(

source & video